aussie

Reaction score
I'm after a good young player perfect for the above position? Have around 4mil (pounds) to spend. Any ideas?

salvatore boccetti is the best. try and buy him in installments. karas pace exposes him as a cb.

salvatore boccetti is the best. try and buy him in installments. karas pace exposes him as a cb.

Sorry to ruin your moment mate, but I highly doubt you are able to get Bochetti for £4m.

jan vertonghen
toby alderweld (spelling, ajax guy and will cost around 4.3m)

If you have very limited resources, I recomend you to stay away from very specialized positions, like this one. Other than the duo from Ajax, you would pay to much to be worth. Kara is very good and cheap, but is not a BP defender, Bocchetti is a lot more expensive. If you are able to sign any of the Ajax players, its important to play them alongside someone with aerial ability, as both are average in this aspect.

Sorry to ruin your moment mate, but I highly doubt you are able to get Bochetti for £4m.

That's why I said use installments. Sorry didn't realise you didn't want to. Both ajax ch are good and cheap.

That's why I said use installments. Sorry didn't realise you didn't want to. Both ajax ch are good and cheap.

Not my thread mate. Just thought I'd point it out. I have to cough up at least £15m for Bocchetti. Probably gonna be double that with installments.

Yeah bocchetti is to expensive ATM for me, looking into the Ajax players.

It was said that Kara can be left exposed.... Do you think if I'm playing with 3 central defenders it would be a problem?

Vertonghen is the best "all round" ball playing defender because of his high creativity rate of 15. Bocchetti en Shawcross are also very good options, They only have a low creativity rate.

Jan and Toby as mentioned!

Rafael Toloi, Juan Forlin, Mario Fernandes (a little expensive)

Check out Marc Muniesa from Barca. I signed him for free transfer at the end of 1st season. My scout 20/20 rate him quite well, with 3 PA stars, with 14 creativity passing and technique should make a decent ball playing def cb!

Shawcross.
Captain, English, Good header, Goal scorer from Corners
Around 8m