aizo4576

Reaction score
I can't find a "request a player" thread, so I'm guessing I just post it here

Got a 50m budget with Arsenal, only serious position that I need to buy for is a Ball Winning Midfielder to play beside Fabregas, I only have one in my squad.
Any ideas?

Usually Madrid transfer list him on my games so take a look at Sami Khedira.

Otherwise,
Sebastian Kehl
Sven Bender
Moussa Sissoko

Feilaini or rodwell or neville, a;; multipositionals and all have a rating of 80% as ballwinners in my own personal ranking system.

Thanks, hopefully signing Khedira.
Should Babacar or Necid be my starting Advanced Forward this season?(2nd season)

Suppose Jonathan Howson could be a good ball winning cm

i'd say annan. khedira's more a box-to-box or even advanced playmaker style player.
annan is your makelele type, and pretty good value too.

Seriously?
Not when he has a budget where he can afford the top ball winning midfielders on the game.

Howson can do anything

YOU ARE MY HOWSON MY ONLY HOWSON, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GREY, **** YOUR LAMPARDS AND STEVIE GERRARDS, BUT DONT TAKE MY HOWSON AWAY!

Howson can do anything

YOU ARE MY HOWSON MY ONLY HOWSON, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GREY, **** YOUR LAMPARDS AND STEVIE GERRARDS, BUT DONT TAKE MY HOWSON AWAY!
Right ok :S
I'll go and suggest some quality Chester players he can sign.

Eh? That just doenst make sense
Your talking up how good Howson is and saying you should sign him - undoubtedly because you support Leeds.
I support Chester so I should tell him to sign some of Chester players shouldn't I? (Hint - sarcasm)

That wasn't to difficult to understand hopefully.

Wow, didn't expect this many replies.
Went with Khedira, he only cost 5.75m.
Attached is my squad atm. Any suggestions for improvement, considering I still have 40m to spare.

Sorry, made a mistake there, only 5.25 ;) Yeah, I thought it was a good deal, too. Overall he beats Song as a ball winner(My other ball winner)

CASEMIRO is your man.
Sissoko is the best in the game. But Casemiro (18 at beginning) is a steal, and a real REAL quality player. Starts the game at Sao Paulo. Bossing my HSV Midfield, and this is first season.