Ballack injured in FA Cup final

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack's FA Cup final appearance was cut short as the Germany captain limped out of the game against Portsmouth at Wembley.

More...

Im not saying this is a good thing but it sure boosts englands chances of winning WC

Was the challenge really bad? Sorry I missed it.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Whoa I just saw it. Bad challenge.

Currently on my iPhone coming back from the game and I didn't really see the tackle perfectly but on the replay screen it looked quite bad.

Atleast Boateng did one thing right today - injuring Germany's captain.

Very Pround to say, i love the fact a german is injured

lazy ****** probz would of done nothing in the game anyway never liked him since he joined chelsea and the sooner chelsea see the back of him the better in my opinion

can't stand Ballack therefore congrats to Kevin Prince for giving him some afters :wub:

Currently on my iPhone coming back from the game and I didn't really see the tackle perfectly but on the replay screen it looked quite bad.

Atleast Boateng did one thing right today - injuring Germany's captain.

Isn't Boateng german aswell? His brother is

Yeah, BBC Dude we could tell he got injured...We watched it. He should be banned for consistent Thread making or something :3 aha

wats a bot? and i think it was pay back for boateng becoz he got slapped by ballack a couple of minutes before that

Yeah, i know that. But that verification thing on all forums, surely shouldn't allow him...

awfull challenge my boateng, proberly jelous as ballack gets to play for his national side and he didnt haha.

As an Englishman it was quite pleasing to see the big dirty German get hacked down lol ;)

Back