Ballack injured in FA Cup final

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K
speaking as an england fan and now the games finished it could be good news for anyone who play germany in the world cup. he has been pretty good in the last few months also so pretty gutted for him and possibly played him last game for the double winners.

awfull challenge my boateng, proberly jelous as ballack gets to play for his national side and he didnt haha.
Boateng is going to play for Ghana and has said before he has never wanted to play for the German national team. :$

But yeah, awful tackle and lucky not to get a red card.

Boateng is going to play for Ghana and has said before he has never wanted to play for the German national team. :$

But yeah, awful tackle and lucky not to get a red card.

yer i know he wants to play for ghana. i know alot about pompey i live their lol.

show me where is says 'you must support the team from where you are born' and then ill change!!
Not a rule or anything, just a matter of principle and self respect. :P

Not a rule or anything, just a matter of principle and self respect. :P

differnet when your bought up a chelsea fan, then i would be worse for changing. they were the 1st team i went to see i wouldnt change and im actually so glad and i belive its one of the best things in my life that i didnt support pompey.

Back