Balotelli and Boateng clash in training

cfc12345

Reaction score
balotelli_1777854b.jpg

from The Telegraph:

Roberto Mancini was forced to intervene to calm the volatile tempers of Mario Balotelli and Jerome Boateng following a training ground clash between the two Manchester City players on Friday.The City manager, who has seen midfielders James Milner and Yaya Toure involved in a heated tunnel argument and Emmanuel Adebayor and Vincent Kompany row on the pitch this season, separated Balotelli and Boateng after Balotelli reacted angrily to a challenge by the German defender during preparations for Saturday's Eastlands encounter with Bolton. The incident, shown on the accompanying photographs, saw the two players shove each other before Boateng grabbed Balotelli by the throat. Mancini then spoke to the two players before taking 20-year-old Balotelli aside in an effort to defuse the spat. Balotelli, whose hot-headed reputation marred his time at Inter Milan prior to his £22 million transfer to City in August, appeared to draw a line under the incident by embracing Boateng within seconds of the initial flare-up.

yeah!i try to find this thread,it's fair i think they are young player and some young player are tempramental

It was only a matter of time for Super Mario to have a fight.
He's great talent but his attitude just spoils it. Same with Cassano but he's got a bit better now.

this hasn't happened at any other club this season, let alone three times, sell all the players Mancini, you were a better club before all this money

so manny pacquiao got a new challenger from germany and italy(6)

Boateng should have choke slamed Balotelli after he got him buy the throat

I'm loving this! Keep this up and your 'Champions League' aspiration will slowly melt away :p

I love this in fighting at city, it just has some sort of poetic justice to it :D

City fans are yet to comment on this one. Where are you Joe?

I mentioned this yesterday to Joe and got abuse about how I was trolling. :)

This happens all the time in football, just usually there are not cameras around, and they did shake hands afterwards.

So far we've had Jimmy and Yaya, Manu and Kompany, and Boateng and Balotelli. Who next? Silva and Tevez? :)

We all hate on Balotelli but at least he did embrace Boateng and put an end to it, hopefully he's slowly beginning to mature.

We all hate on Balotelli but at least he did embrace Boateng and put an end to it, hopefully he's slowly beginning to mature.

so i read in the paper Mancini had to force Mario to appologise.

Well considering Joe lives in America, New York more specifically, then he is 5 hours behind us, meaning you asked where he was at 7:00am his time.

Maybe that's why he isn't online.