Sketchkov

Reaction score
"Brian Kidd believes Balotelli to have a fairly balanced personality"

I thought this was hilarious, especially given the ridiculous way he acts in most saves. Not a player worth having IMO.

"Balanced" basically means low Professionality, low Pressure, low Sportsmanship, low Loyalty and low Ambition... So yeah, by FM's standards Balotelli is amongst the most Balanced players in the world.

balanced is quite a lot of the time associated with younger players, that is why tutoring is imperative! if you could get someone like Del Piero or some "model professional" etc type of personality to tutor Mario, he could become a great player..

I have never managed him properly so I cannot comment, I had him on loan once and he destroyed teams! but never had him long enough to mould him into the player I wanted!

In contrast with Raikan, I had him on loan and he was awful :/ He got about 2 goals in 20-odd games - although the next season he went on loan to Valencia and he was amazing for them!

One game I played against Man City, he was subbed in for Dzeko, and got red carded about 10 minutes later.
I loled. He even got mad at the ref, just like the real Balotelli would. xD