MAN U FAN

Reaction score
I was thinking of signing one of these players but i would like to get peoples view on who is better.

pato for me , he will score more goals then balotelli

Balotelli is more versatile really and with fine negotiation you can buy him for <7-8m.

Balotelli a lot of better than Pato
in my game he made 21 goals in 20 caps

Last edited:
It would have to be Pato for me, 82 goals in 2 and a half seasons!!

depends on ur money mate... but why not both if u can afford them...
but for me, go for balotelli

I've just bought balotelli for man utd, and hes my first choice over berbatov and rooney after scoring 18 in 18 apps

Pato is a better striker
Balotelli is rubbish for me in my 3rd season :(

Id go for Balotelli .. simply because he gets to be better than Pato, and you can play him on the wings aswell! Although i do tend to see Pato scores a bucket load of goals in Serie A

113 goals for Pato in 4 seasons, great signing

By the way this was with liverpool in premiership

Balotelli by far his potential ability is -10. Pato's is not and he is older than Balotelli also.

Naaa i think Balotelli is better than Pato, pretty easy decision. Keirrison is better than both though :p

i got balotelli for villa and he did awesome. (cannot remember goal tally), but only did he score he set up loads for me too, also he is versatile and if i had trouble on the wings he went there for me :)

i have just started a new game with Man Utd and signed Ballotelli for £17.25 million. he scored on his debut and looks a good prospect. i know people said that they can sign him for 8mill but they wanted 17.25 so i just accepted that

balotelli as he can play up front or on the wings