Balotelli, Vagner Love, Welliton or Saviola?

Which striker should i get?

• Vagner Love

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Javier Saviola

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Mario Balotelli

Votes: 72 43.4%
  • Welliton

Votes: 40 24.1%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
pablo mouche kills all those guys hands down. he's fast, strong, can pick a pass and is a demon crosser, not to mention he can take all set pieces, his only weakness is his height, but that doesn't matter when he's hitting gaps all the time...

Saviola is an Argentinean star, capping many games and scoring a lot. So he offers experience. Unfortunately, he isn't physically strong, nor is he able to jump. He is definatly a smart purchase if you play the ball on the ground, and have a youngster in your squad who needs more time to grow.

All the other choices would demand first time playing time for the next 5 years. So think carefully. If you have NO youngsters you want to grow and take over in 1 or 2 years, the other choices would be smart.

In that case, I suggest Balloteli or take a look at Pablo Mouche. He's Argentinean at start, but he could be French if they cap him

Edit: lmao, i think the only other person on the whole forum that knows him beat me to it! :(
p.s. he starts at Boca

Dude Saviola is a better deal and suits ur team with a villa like reputation. Ballotelli, although he is good, does he wants a bigger club due to his current potential? and he is also v expensive.

balotelli cause he is the best player out of the 4 and he is worth the money. He scores for fun.

Romelu Lukaku..will be great.

He's been understudy to Welliton in mine for about 3 seasons.... still waiting on him to become as amazing as rumour would have it. Give him a game, he fluffs half his chances and comes out with a 5.9-6.3 rating.

Welliton is hot **** mind. 30+ goals a season for me for 4 years, picked up through scouting and got for about 6million:)

Balotelli won't join Birmingham so you can count him out, I don't think Saviola will either. Of the other two Welliton is better.

You get surprising results playing Target Men as poachers - they score loads, so depending on who you want to play the poacher with wouldn't be too picky - on 10.3 Yaya Sanogo, Romelu Lukaku and Lacina Traoré (scores ALL the time for me at ajax every season) are the best youngsters to buy and most will do a good job. But if you need a real first teamer, Welliton, Lisandro Lopez, Hulk (would be my pick) or Matias Defederico (depending on how he's developed) would be good choices.

Vagner Love out of those, value for money. However what about Neymar, Soldado, Sanogo or Milevskyi?

probably for the 1st season yes, otherwise i would also go for Love, if they are the same price i would suggest him! Saviola was scoring 30 plus for about 3 seasons on my save now, quality player! Guilherme is good, but not yet, still needs like 3 years to develop properly, you need someone who has the experience now and has been there before!

Try Fabbiani from CFR Cluj too, not great pace but classy cheap player :p
Wow, I managed in Romania on 10.2 and went two seasons without noticing Fabbiani. He is class! Less than a million with a few 20s! I'm gonna try to sign him for the Burnley save I just started.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Edit:Wow, just gets better. I guess he's set to not needed by default at the start of the season, Cluj just accepted a 300K bid.

Last edited:
Balotelli the best out of those....but Dzeko is the best striker on the game though...and for the same price as balotelli...but if you want young, Valcav Kadlec is the best - in some games he becomes the best striker in the world...
That and Dzeko's still pretty young himself, only 24 years old so he's still got a few more good seasons left in him. But on your budget, you might not be able to get him with the reputation you've got. It would be a major coup for you though.

I've had some success with Balotelli, though a major part of this last season in my game was cut short for him because of injury. But I'm building for the future as I have him AND Lukaku lined up for my Chelsea side. . .though if this Kadlec kid's worth having a go, I'll look into him for sure.

Buy Lukaku, he shouldn't be so expensive and will most likely develop into a top player.

Last edited:
I strongly recommend Welliton. You can get him for around 10m upfront (may need to offer a bit more over 48 months) and he should be willing to join. For me he's quite determined to prove himself so he's always performing exceptionally.

Welliton is world class. snapped him for 11mill and he scores heaps of goals. I am at chelsea. I also manage Brazil.

I play him upfront with either pato or hulk(who is also awesome) in my brazil national team.

Vagner Love 11million,second season in game, first season in prem with Coventry bangs in 30 in 36 games

Balotelli is very good but you have others...
Oscar Cardozo
Hulk
Cavani
Dzeko
Hugo Almeida