camdnz

Reaction score
I had balotelli in my liverpool side in the 9.1 patch and i found he got injuries really easily and his condition fell really quick during matches. Is this because he has low natural fitness (12) and stamina (14)? Anyone else had this problem?? If so, any ways of fixing it? e.g. really good fitness coach or what? because ive heard so many ppl talk about how great he turns out, and am thinking about signing him on the 9.3 patch
Cheers

just have his training high on fitness m8. that shud make it increase . i got him with my everton game but got him in my 5th season and he is just avarage hopefully the training i give him may increase his capacity in tn time for when he stops growing

I had him on liverpool and he has long injuries every season but he makes up for scoring more than 20. Not bad as a left winger

I bought him in my 4th season for fulham, he is doing ok and scoring a few goals but he has already been injured 2-3 times in his 1st season...

I got him in my 2nd season for At. Madrid for only 7.5m (9.3 patch), and he was pretty average in the first two seasons, but then he turned into a monster.

As for training i've just put him on Tug's Training for strikers. He hasn't been too bad injury wise either. He picks up a few knocks but is usually only out for 4-5 days and they don't tend to happen too often.

View attachment 4333
View attachment 4334

Definitely a worthwhile signing

what traning schedule did u use and on my game he hasnt changed abit and i am in october 2014 mate so how did he improve so much ???

A link to a post where you can get a link to download Tugs Training which is what he is using to train the players. An absolutely fantastic training tool I might add :D

i have used that before and my players attributes just go down and down and my coaches stars are 7 stars so that aint the problem

Really? I dunno why that is then cos I've got **** players and **** coaches and yet their stats improve

It varies from player to player. I've found, with my **** coaches, at least 5-6 months once you start the regime but then attributes get better every couple of months

okay... so balotelli is a freekick god!! he scores like 1 30yarder per game for me

he spent a whoel seaosn without scoring a single free kick :S, on the other side between asists and scorings he secures always at least 40-50 goals a season so its okay.

he spent a whoel seaosn without scoring a single free kick :S, on the other side between asists and scorings he secures always at least 40-50 goals a season so its okay.

iv never found him to be good at freekicks as well he only scored like 4 in 40 games but fabregas got 13 in 46

I got him in my 2nd season for At. Madrid for only 7.5m (9.3 patch), and he was pretty average in the first two seasons, but then he turned into a monster.

As for training i've just put him on Tug's Training for strikers. He hasn't been too bad injury wise either. He picks up a few knocks but is usually only out for 4-5 days and they don't tend to happen too often.

View attachment 4333
View attachment 4334

Definitely a worthwhile signing

Mate he looks amazing on your game i got him on loan as I need compeition for my strikers but he does'nt look too good on my game I managed to get him on loan cos he is apparently unhappy with Mourinho anyway I put him on the Holy Training Schedule and HOPEFULLY he turns out as good as yours cos Im hoping to make his move permanent... ;)