Reaction score
Hey, I just took over Milan in June 2017, and Balotelli has been on a 10 hour goal drought since last season, I am thinking of playing him as a poacher but I have a guy called Pratto who is much more consistent and a better choice for the team, out of interest what is the best way to get the best out of Balotelli, I atm would him as a lone striker Poacher in a 4-2-3-1 with Dzagoev behind him as an AP support, and Bonaventura and El Shaarawy as the Rw Winger and Lw Winger both as support, I need to succeed as this team only finished 8th last season, and as I'm expected to challenge for the title I need to choose the best option every game, here is my team:

View attachment 426032

We have played 5 games so far, won 1, drawn 3 and lost 1, 0-2 Loss to Napoli, 2-2 draw at Roma, 3-1 win against Sampdoria, 1-1 draw at Atalanta and 1-1 draw at Chievo, Prattos been scoring like a goal per game but obviously it is really hard to ignore a player like Balotelli. Thanks.

Sell him for big bucks, get Mitrovic/Werner etc. Seems like his consistency stat is low and Shoots from Distance PPM doesn't help.

Sell him for big bucks, get Mitrovic/Werner etc. Seems like his consistency stat is low and Shoots from Distance PPM doesn't help.
Do what Aayush said, they both turn into absolute animals

I think you should find a way to eliminate his prefered move of 'shoot from distance', because his team work is so low and that will lead to he always try to long shot~~.

For a 5* potential player Balotelli is absurdly awful. I managed to coax 12 goals out of him first season but he was out scored by Matri. 15 games into second season hes on 3, despite starting almost every game. Matri on 8 and Niang on 9 ftpn right wing. Get rid.

Just sold him to Arsenal for 25 million, they were interested and I think it's a good deal, plusI have 90 million to spend on a new striker so yeah should be good :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2