Reaction score
1591965532942.png

Hi this is my tactic for FM20.
I wanted to play at least 2 strikers. Ifwd and wingers are underpowered

I didn't want to play 3 strikers as middle one goes missing. So I play an AMC who links up and scores

I wanted width hence the attacking wbs. The halfback covers for them. I didn't want to play another CB as I play high defensive line and play offside trap. I also don't want my wb being caught out, so I play them in full back position but attacking.

The central midfield partnership is your basic deep lying playmaker and the brains of the team, who you cant play without and a mezzala who will get goals, link up play and tackle.

Your advanced fwd will finish top scorer in the league, as the rest of the pitch is covered, this guy is allowed to be let loose.
Your DeepLying forward lets the weight off your advanced forward. He will also get you goals.

My thought processes when creating the tactic was a bit Klopp. Gen gen, high attacking,
As I know Im a decent team and I have a good tactic, I play ultra wide to break down stubborn teams. I don't work ball into box, as I play direct, quite fast and up the middle.

I always get lots of shots, lots of goals and sometimes as many as 7-9 cc.

This tactic will guarantee you trophies and excels in cups if you are a good team. I won the championship with it at blackburn.

1591966481425.png

some results.

TRY NEW TWEAK, LESS DRAWS MORE WINS. bANE 5

Attachments

• Urotsukidoji 41212.fmf
    46.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
here...

Attachments

• 422683671_bane3.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 213
Is that the same tactic?