alexnorway123

Reaction score
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?lmb9lx5ih71f850

Hello and welcome to my 2nd tactic, this time I have created a fantastic 4-3-3 with three strikers for you!

You will need the best keeper and centre backs you can get. The full backs need good pace, crossing and dribbling as well as the defensive skills. The defensive midfielder will need good stamina, work rate, tackling and maybe a little heading.

The right CM will need good passing, creativity and the other AP stats. The left one is a little more defensive, but will still need good passing skills.

As for the strikers, I will recommend using quick strikers on the left and right, while the middle striker can be a little slower, but he HAS to be a fabulous finisher (I have had good results with an old, 8-9 pace striker in this role).

Pitch size, I am not sure, match preparations: high workload, attacking movement.

Inspirations: Brobs, Mr. Hough

View attachment 224822View attachment 224823View attachment 224824View attachment 224825View attachment 224826

Last edited:
I'm looking for a new variation of this style of tactic. My fullbacks don't fit perfectly, but i'll download and start some testing tonight.

I'm playing with FC Brussels, by the way.

And assistant teamtalks en opposition instructions??