Eliteg

Reaction score
ok, so my club is "bankrupt" what is going to happen? will i get points de-ducted, will the club release players? this has never happened to me before :(

I've never seen that before either. Seems interesting. Keep us posted on whats going on.

However,I assume that both will happen ? Because thats what would happen in real life. Who are you? What season?

In racing club i have the same problem,

they will send "administrators" and they will acept offer for your players

(for example, if you have a very good player that cost 25M, if one team offer 12M, the president will acept the offer)

im cambridge united. just about to start the 2018/2019 season. and im expecting the worse :( maybe i should leave and look for a new job?

in my game liverpool went into administration and got deducted 9 points, benetiz was sacked and they finished 7th in the league, i went in for gerrard and torres straight away for cut price deals, but neither player would join me....i think i bid 8 mil for gerrard and 12m for torres, and both bids were accepted!!!

Thats exactly what i dont want to happen to my team! bank loan of 1.5m and im nearly 1m in the red. thing are not looking good for cambridge united. and i only got £12.000 for winning the confrence cup! is there a chance a buyer may want to come in and purchase the club? :p

The chances are quite high of someone buying the club, youre best of staying and hoping for the best!

If a new buyer comes in there could be a chance they want their own manger?

how long does a "takeover" take? i could potentially starting the season with just muy youth team if this keeps up :(

A takeover could take a season sumtimes, well my mates did. When they try to take over they could be close then it could brake down. Then you are more than likely going to go into administration and helpers will come in a pay your wage bill. You will not be aloud to bid for players most players go into the reserve team and a transfer listed immendieatly and bids for them are all excepted. However if they help you help by paying your wage bill, you will be charged with a 10 point reduction.