bantons

Reaction score
Hi,

I have created my own tactic for Barcelona - I have not tested this tactic with other teams so hope you will help me test it with other teams.

I know Barcelona is one of the best teams in the game and it is not difficult to win the league and that is why I want to test it with other teams in other leagues. I did however find the amount of goals impressive

Please let me know if something is missing or if something does not work

aPLFv3A.png

DQY0uTd.png

KtPY87p.png

4kQ7Y0S.png

Zp94vUW.png

dhJrGUZ.png

XCjCreT.png

esNCRvT.png

2PCcH7k.png

hzZjKpJ.png

MkE5X0W.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6tt7lh3y7ml1qy5/Bantons.fmf

Or alternatively do it yourself? It's bad enough being unofficial beta testers for the game without an unpaid beta tactic tester.

As you've said Barca are the biggest club but also there must be close to 100 tactics now that can give Barca that goal tally so it's not really that impressive.

But hey, if your happy being the biggest club with a reasonable looking tactic then play on. :)

Or alternatively do it yourself? It's bad enough being unofficial beta testers for the game without an unpaid beta tactic tester.

As you've said Barca are the biggest club but also there must be close to 100 tactics now that can give Barca that goal tally so it's not really that impressive.

But hey, if your happy being the biggest club with a reasonable looking tactic then play on. :)

Hi El Presidente II, I did not understand the part of you message with the unofficial beta test?

I am testing it just takes a long time to do it alone, that is why I wanted to get some help if someone else wanted to try it out :)

I have been playing this game for years and have never had a player score 83 goals in one season, not even Messi that is why I wanted to upload, but I will post more with other teams when/if this also works with other teams.

P.s what team would impress you with a good season?

Last edited:
Lot of goals for. But lot of goals conceded either!

You are right, I was very unhappy to see how the opponents are scoring so easy on the few chances they would get, do you have any ideas or suggestions on how to improve the defence?

You are right, I was very unhappy to see how the opponents are scoring so easy on the few chances they would get, do you have any ideas or suggestions on how to improve the defence?
I do not have tested it because when looking to the OI I see closing down at all the players. Personally, I never set closing down on their attackers and AMC. Because when my CD runs out of his position he creates a gap for other players. If you set closing down at an AMC and DM is away, your CD is going to close down on the AMC, leaves his striker behind and creates a gap for the striker.

Hi,

I have created my own tactic for Barcelona - I have not tested this tactic with other teams so hope you will help me test it with other teams.

I know Barcelona is one of the best teams in the game and it is not difficult to win the league and that is why I want to test it with other teams in other leagues. I did however find the amount of goals impressive

Please let me know if something is missing or if something does not work

aPLFv3A.png

DQY0uTd.png

KtPY87p.png

4kQ7Y0S.png

Zp94vUW.png

dhJrGUZ.png

XCjCreT.png

esNCRvT.png

2PCcH7k.png

hzZjKpJ.png

MkE5X0W.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6tt7lh3y7ml1qy5/Bantons.fmf

so many goals mate!!

What is your training for pre-season and during-season?

You run the same tactic for every year, or you change something?

Hi Fariborz,

I have only played one season with Barca, I never change tactics but some times use team talk - be more creativ or show some passion.

In pre-season I trained tactics on very high and tactics in matchtactics

during season I train Attacking on average and def.pos. in matchtraining

I will try and change this for the next season.
what you just explained is the biggest problem I see defensively, they just make a simple pass and are alone with the keeper.
I will also try and change my CD to ballplaying defenders

Thank you for your input I really appreciate it

Last edited:
Hi Fariborz,

I have only played one season with Barca, I never change tactics but some times use team talk - be more creativ or show some passion.

In pre-season I trained tactics on very high and tactics in matchtactics

during season I train Attacking on average and def.pos. in matchtraining

Thanks for your reply :)

Do you think this tactic is suitable for real madrid, do you think that Ronaldo will score more goals than Messi then?

Would be appreciated for answers :)

Thanks for your reply :)

Do you think this tactic is suitable for real madrid, do you think that Ronaldo will score more goals than Messi then?

Would be appreciated for answers :)

Yes, I think it will work with Real Madrid also :)

Im not sure if he will score more, but I am pretty sure he wil be scoreing a lot of goals!

Please let me know if you try it out

Yes, I think it will work with Real Madrid also :)

Im not sure if he will score more, but I am pretty sure he wil be scoreing a lot of goals!

Please let me know if you try it out

Why is Messi not score so much? In your save he scored a lot, that 's Strange!

Why is Messi not score so much? In your save he scored a lot, that 's Strange!

After I updated the game this tactic has not been working at all! Sorry to say.. I would not use this anymore, or at least it needs alot of tweaking.. Sorry bro!

I am right now testing a new tactic with 0 defenders, if it turns out to be working good, I will maybe post it