bantons

Reaction score
[UPDATE 11-09-2016] - Added the final tactic its on Overload and changed "Look for overlap" to "Hit Early crosses"
Been using it the last 4 matches and it is working out really good:

View attachment 128528
View attachment 128527

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share this tactic with you.
As we all know FM2017 will come out soon so it wont be as detailed as normal.

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 128915

View attachment 128914

View attachment 128913

View attachment 128912

View attachment 128911

View attachment 128910

Last edited:
Hi mate, think I might give this a go because I like the idea of 3 strikers. BTW please could you let me know what is the team training?

Thanks in advance

Hi mate, think I might give this a go because I like the idea of 3 strikers. BTW please could you let me know what is the team training?

Thanks in advance

Hi mate,

Training is the 3rd picture from above, its not as big as the other pictures maybe why you missed it ;)

Hi mate,

Training is the 3rd picture from above, its not as big as the other pictures maybe why you missed it ;)

Haha yes sorry I missed it lol!

Another quick question, does the tactic work with Instant Result?

Thanks again :)

Haha yes sorry I missed it lol!

Another quick question, does the tactic work with Instant Result?

Thanks again :)

Yes it does half was played with instant result other half I watched :)

Do u finish season with sevilla??post screens if u have or playing another save with this formation

Testing it with tottenham....looks liked your original squad improved a lot?!....

When do you use control and when to use overload?!

Testing it with tottenham....looks liked your original squad improved a lot?!....

When do you use control and when to use overload?!

Im playing with a transfer update, I played with control and had like 60%+ in every match but did not score as much as I would like, så tried overload instead and liked the more attacking kind of play without all the ball possesion

What are the MUST have attributes for each positions?! If you can advise?!

Certainly this tac is not for Hull or Aston villa.....Probably a top 6 teams tactcis?!

Few tactics will concede consistently 3 goals or plus each game....being totally fluid, as tottenham, won 6-3, lost 4-1....