BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme?

View attachment 371758
Did a test run. Alpha United (Team 1) came 2nd and got promoted. Beta Athletic (Team 2) finished 4th but did not make it through the play-offs but did beat Alpha on their way to claiming the Johnson's Paint Trophy.

Only issue I found was some players left the club. This only happened at Beta Athletic 6 key players left. I checked in editor and they are all tied down to contracts until 2030 with leave at the end of the contract. So how can they leave? Should I change it so they will retire at the club?

If you want, but could that make them retire next year?

View attachment 608065
Did a test run. Alpha United (Team 1) came 2nd and got promoted. Beta Athletic (Team 2) finished 4th but did not make it through the play-offs but did beat Alpha on their way to claiming the Johnson's Paint Trophy.

Only issue I found was some players left the club. This only happened at Beta Athletic 6 key players left. I checked in editor and they are all tied down to contracts until 2030 with leave at the end of the contract. So how can they leave? Should I change it so they will retire at the club?

Maybe it's because they are too young - so they can be signed with compensation?
You can look if they are the youngest?

Maybe it's because they are too young - so they can be signed with compensation?
You can look if they are the youngest?

Thought about that. But everyone's a minimum age of 17 and on full time contracts plus those 6 players were signed by other teams for 4-10m each

Thought about that. But everyone's a minimum age of 17 and on full time contracts plus those 6 players were signed by other teams for 4-10m each

Hm. But if you intend to make everyone stay in the club for their hole career, then their is no problem in using your solution with the "stay until retirement" ?

View attachment 608065

Lol I got sent off

Make the club as preferred and I think you can set a player have traits like "Wont go to club x" etc or nation x

woah!!! didn't realise i was the motm in the match....

Did another test this time with players set to retire after leaving club which was much more successful. I think I'm ready to start it now. In 5 seasons FM Athletico (team 1) - finished League 1 1st place, Championship 1st place, Premier League 11th, Premier League 6th, Premier League 5th. FM Baselona (team 2) finished League 1 3rd (lost playoffs), League 1 1st, Championship 5th (lost playoffs), Championship 2nd, Premier League 4th. Although, Athletico got promoted quicker in the final season Baselona overtook them to finish 4th.

2 players were released by their clubs which I can't really do anything about: Sam McNally and Joshua Clarke. As they weren't playing enough games. Klopp also got sacked in one of the seasons again I can't really do anything about this but the team remained successful.

Is everyone happy if I just load England up to League on small database. It was very quick took me about an hour and a half to sim through. My laptop can handle this as well as the top leagues from the better European nations. Let me know!

Yeah just load what's needed as you can always add in more leagues if you decide you want too