BAP - Can you get your country to the World Cup? Game Thread

May 2015

Achievements

Freddy Josef
- makes his debut for PSG in the French Cup Semi-Final match against ASF Andrezieux. He made it a debut to remember as he also scored his first goal in the 6-1 victory.

Andrew Motley - makes a debut for PSG that most of us can only dream about as he scores a hat-trick and picks up the man of the match award scoring a rating of 10.0 in the French Cup Semi-Final match against ASF Andrezieux.

Keiran Laing - makes his PSG debut as an 88th minute substitute for Freddy Josef in the French Cup Semi-Final match against ASF Andrezieux.

Transfer News

Pratik Sangle - his loan deal at SV Mattersburg has finished and he returns to Schalke.

Injury News

Freddy Josef - has picked up a thigh strain at training that will keep him sidelined for about 12 days.

Other News

Mitch Collins - picks up the man of the match award for Gladbach u19s in their German u19s Group 2 match against Stuttgarter K. u19s. He scored the equaliser in the 1-1 draw.

Freddy Josef - his lack of appearances for PSG means that an international call up for Estonia remains unlikely for the time being, according to worldsoccer.com.

Lewie Roberts - pick up the man of the match award in the Finnish Premier League game, HJK vs KuPS. The on-loan Dortmund striker scored both goals in the 2-0 victory.

Al Wilson - has told the Turkish Football Review that he has neither asked to leave Skonto nor requested that he be allowed to speak to Eskisehirspor.

Keiran Laing - his lack of appearances for PSG means that an international call up for Iceland remains unlikely for the time being, according to the Icelandic Football Chronicle.

Stats

PlayerAppearancesGoals
Alex John5132
Elzy Edwards4531
Dangly McBalls4629
Dhillon Dylan43(1)28
Hunter Hearst Helmsley38(1)28
Reggao de Matteo42(2)25
Al Wilson37(1)22
Matt Smith4922
Josh Steer41(2)22
Thomas Hornsletten4522
Jack Burbridge4722
Ryan Brebner45(2)21
Jack Denzy44(1)17
Lewie Roberts1910
Aaron Lewis14(2)4
Ryan Kimbrell9(1)4
Andrew Motley2(1)3
Freddy Josef11
Mitch Collins0(2)0
Pratik Sangle--
Keiran Laing0(2)-

Green text denotes beginning of new season / new club.
Red text denotes no change since last month.

Running totals on post #1 updated.

Andrew Motley - makes a debut for PSG that most of us can only dream about as he scores a hat-trick and picks up the man of the match award scoring a rating of 10.0 in the French Cup Semi-Final match against ASF Andrezieux.
too good, i've gotta be in the first team for next season

Seems I am behind Josef and Motley at PSG. They have fantastic debuts while I come on as an 88th minute substitute...

Seems I am behind Josef and Motley at PSG. They have fantastic debuts while I come on as an 88th minute substitute...

The problem is me & Motley are still behind the regular starters too. Motley looks like he's more likely to push on next season though.

back at Schalke?! hopefully i can break into the 1st team

June 2016

Achievements

Reggao de Matteo
- has been called up to the Albanian national team for the first time and is reported to be going to make his debut in either the Lithuania or the Israel game.

Transfer News

Al Wilson - Skonto have accepted an offer worth an initial 775k from FC Basel. He has reached an agreement with them after rejecting an offer from Eskisehirspor.

Alex John - Shakhter Karagandy have accepted an offer worth an initial 800k from Vitesse. An agreement has been reached with Alex and the transfer has gone through.

Injury News

None

Other News

Best Player in Europe - Neymar of Barcelona takes the award this year with Chelsea's Eden Hazard coming second just ahead of Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Pratik Sangle - finished as runner-up in the Austrian First Division Top Goalscorer award after scoring 16 goals for SV MAttersburg.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley - has told the media that he would find it very hard to leave Shirak if rumours that Metalurg Donetsk are interested in him come true. But if they were to make an offer for him he would also find it hard to reject it.

Al Wilson - had a man of the match performance for Latvia in their European Championship Qualifying Group game against Andorra. He ended up with a hat-trick as their won 5-0.

Freddy Josef - will miss the next international game for Estonia after picking up his second yellow card. The website worldsoccer.com has also reported that there are calls for Freddy to lose his place in the international side due to his lack of appearances for PSG.

Pratik Sangle - worldsoccer.com is reporting that there are calls for Pratik not to get called up into the Liechtenstein squad due to his lack of games for Schalke.

Stats

PlayerAppearancesGoals
Lewie Roberts2412
Ryan Kimbrell12(1)6
Al Wilson--
Matt Smith--
Josh Steer--
Aaron Lewis--
Reggao de Matteo--
Thomas Hornsletten--
Dangly McBalls--
Mitch Collins--
Jack Denzy--
Alex John--
Dhillon Dylan--
Freddy Josef--
Andrew Motley--
Ryan Brebner--
Elzy Edwards--
Jack Burbridge--
Pratik Sangle--
Hunter Hearst Helmsley--
Keiran Laing--

All players now in season 3.

Running totals on post #1 updated.

Market value of players, as of 1 July 2015.

PlayerPrevious ValueNew ValueDifference
Andrew Motley1.4M4.9M3.5M
Freddy Josef1.1M3.9M2.8M
Keiran Laing64k2.2M~2.1M
Mitch Collins37k1.6M~1.6M
Al Wilson450k1.6M1.15M
Aaron Lewis350k1.2M850k
Pratik Sangle400k1M600k
Lewie Roberts93k975k882k
Dangly McBalls725k700k-25k
Hunter Hearst Helmsley700k700k-
Matt Smith700k700k-
Ryan Kimbrell750k650k-100k
Jack Denzy475k650k175k
Alex John625k625k-
Dhillon Dylan600k600k-
Ryan Brebner475k475k-
Jack Burbridge575k450k-125k
Reggao de Matteo300k300k-
Elzy Edwards500500
-
Josh Steer---
Thomas Hornsletten---

well, i expect a russian team, but metalurg will do i think. i need a move from shirak, now.

Waiting for my big move on 31/July 2016 :) This deal has been done for 2 years now.... And it is my birtday Yoho

Screenshots of players as at 1 July 2015.

PlayerScreenshotPlayerScreenshotPlayerScreenshot
Aaron LewisView attachment 372021Freddy JosefView attachment 372012Matt SmithView attachment 372006
Alex JohnView attachment 372016Hunter Hearst HelmsleyView attachment 372011Mitch CollinsView attachment 372005
Al WilsonView attachment 372019Jack BurbridgeView attachment 372008Pratik SangleView attachment 372004
Andrew MotleyView attachment 372018Jack DenzyView attachment 371967Reggao de MatteoView attachment 371555
Dangly McBallsView attachment 372017Josh SteerView attachment 372009Ryan BrebnerView attachment 372001
Dhillon DylanView attachment 372020Keiran LaingView attachment 372007Ryan KimbrellView attachment 372003
Elzy EdwardsView attachment 372013Lewie RobertsView attachment 372010Thomas HornslettenView attachment 372002

Last edited:
Why am I someone else? Reggao is not Reggao at the picture?