Name - Phil Michel
Date of Birth (DD/MM) - 22/10

Nationality - Danish
Starting Club - Hibernian

Primary Position (check list above for availability) - LW
Secondary Position (Only 1) - RW

Best Mental Attributes (max 4) - Anticipation, Decisions, Off the ball, Teamwork
Best Physical Attributes (max 2) - Jumping, Strength
Best Technical Attributes (max 4) - Finishing, First touch, Heading, Long Shots

As this doesn't seem to be filling up as quickly as previous ones, ill give it a couple more hours and then start the save off regardless.

Right, so I've finally got round to posting the players starting screenshots - All have been posted in the OP ( in alphabetical order) .

I've decided to simulate the first 2 seasons to give the players a chance to develop and will then be taking over Udinese and will be attempting to sign all the BAP players, whilst conquering Italy and Europe in the process.

Sounds Good.
John Bennett the only player to get at least an appearance under his belt. Let's hope there can be more in the future seasons.

Hopefully you'll be able to sign most of the players for Udinese before they become ridiculously overpriced.

Nice one.

Out of interest, how come some players have 17s and 20s in some stats?

And did you leave height and weight to be determined at random?

Nice one.

Out of interest, how come some players have 17s and 20s in some stats?

And did you leave height and weight to be determined at random?

I know i noticed that as well and double checked the editor to make sure I hadn't put anything in wrong, but were all done in the same way. I just put 14 in for all the chosen attributes and left everything else blank with each player having a CA 95 and PA -95. So must just be pretty random I guess.

Yeah I left all the heights and weights to be random.

Nice you got your save going, looking forward to how it evolve :)

Nice you got your save going, looking forward to how it evolve :)

Going to Sim through a couple of seasons first I think to let the players develop, then I'll take over at Udinese and start the save!

From damp Greater Manchester to sunny Monaco for Loki he's got to be happy with that. Mind you I would have preferred he stayed in the UK for a couple of seasons to get some first team experience.

World Cup 2018

View attachment 36218

Oliver Williams (Aus) and Kobe Handuki (***) were the only 2 players to feature in the World Cup.

Australia finished 3rd in their group.

Japan got knocked out in the Quarter Finals

Summer 2018 Transfers

View attachment 36185
View attachment 36184
View attachment 36183
View attachment 36182

1st January 2019 Overview

View attachment 36181
View attachment 36180

January 2019 Transfers

View attachment 36179
View attachment 36178
View attachment 36177
View attachment 36176
View attachment 36175

1st June 2019 Overview

View attachment 36174
View attachment 36173

Should be able to get the latest player screenshots/updates up tonight and will also be taking over from Udinese from this point in the save!

Like I said maybe staying at Salford would have been better for Loki but then GK's do tend to mature slower. Still at least he's had a couple of game more than some others.

Latest Player Screenshots posted in the OP

9 goals in 13 caps. Ill take that!

On track to be Australia best ever player by the looks of things