(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread

Seano

Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is the story thread for my story. Here's a link to the thread i used for the discussion http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...bless-rains-down-africa-2-0-player-story.html

As you know, or don't know, i had a few problems with crash dumps earlier on. At first i though it was because i was using the RTE to make the transfers go through quicker, but i later found out it was because of the leagues i was loading so i cut them down.

So we have 20 players all from African Nations. If you want to see the First Season screenshots then please check them out in this link http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...wn-africa-2-0-player-story-5.html#post2072084 because i'm not going to post them twice.

To try things out , i'm just going to do a full season, then posting end of season screenshots and key information about the season they have just done, and maybe then i'll do shorter interval updates. I've ran a test save so hopefully there should be no more crash dumps.

I'll post the new screenshots tonight hopefully!

The big cap for Madagascar! Happy at Rio ave for the time being (shacklebolt)

In the summer transfer window and so far a few players have moved to new clubs.

Hugh Conron is gone on loan to FC Zwolle

Ousman Jallow has moved to Al-ittihad(KSA) for a whoping 2million

Manvir Singh has joined Ajax for 1million but was loaned back to Gil Vicente

Pratik Sangle was all set to join Besiktas, but it was cancelled.

PSV are literally after 70% of the players still playing in Africa.

Not bad, starting at Ajax, and a cap for Liberia, too!

Ouedraogo, unlike a few others, is probably going to find it tough to break into the national team squad given Pitroipa and other top quality wingers that Burkina Faso have. Furthermore, he hasn't really broken into the first team at his mid table Turkish club. Interestingly enough, he does have a fellow countryman at the club. The club has developed his technical aspects well, but I see some mental and physical attributes going down. Anyways, can't wait to see if any of the transfer rumors become a reality because all of the rumored clubs have great youth systems! Keep developing Mustapha!

Last edited:
28 games for Eskisehirspor, 26 of which starts, 2 assists and 7 MOTM, that is great. Only part of the game Akon can improve is his goals, with such a good heading 1 goal is too low.

who did the best... i really cant be asked to open up all screenshots to check :p

End of Summer transfer window update:
Ousman Jallow to Al-Ittihad
Manvir Singh to Ajax - loaned to Gil Vicent
Michael Yakub to sc Heerenveen - loaned to Vitesse
Adam Moore to PSV
Hugh Conron loaned to FC Utrecht from Kasimpasa
Patrice Demba Akon on loan to Sporting Lisbon from Eskisehirspor
Jamso Rootschoola remains at P. Ferreira
Sasha Thomas to Ajax - loaned to Sassuola
Pratik Sangle to PSV - loaned to Ashanti Gold
Pavement Ardron to Kasimpasa - loaned to NAC Breda
Nelson Naterr loaned to CD Constantine from P.Ferreira
Faouzzi Sassi remains at P.Ferreira
Kingsley Shacklbolt remains at Rio Ave
Rocco Russo was loaned to SuperSport Utd from Olhanense
Oliver Kennedy loaned to Krabuspor from Ajax
Chad "Jesus" Hogan on loan at Omonoia from PSV
Salman Bin Rashid Al Salim on loan at Espanyol from Kayseri Erciyesspor
Ouedraogo is on loan at Sparta Prague from Gaziantespspor
Amirr Anwar is on loan at Vikstoria Plzen from Elazigspor
Scott Lochrie remains at Konyaspor but is being hunted by PSV.

Screenshots of from September will be uploaded tomorrow.

after scoring 15 goals for olhanese then they loan me out how could they!

i will just shake off this loan to an obscure turkish club as experience....(after all, george weah did play in 5 different leagues)

Hopefully Akon will get some playing time at Sporting Lisbon and earh himself permanent deal

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to performing at Rio ave so I can get out of there!

I'll have screenshots up later tonight, i have a presentation tomorrow so i gotta get that out of the way lol