Ji Chang looks good mentally, not so good technically though. Oh well, come on North Korea!

Sethton looks decent.

Hopefully training in defence will boost up his marking over the years but he has a decent starting base.

Wong and Soon Jae Ho should compliment each other nicely for South Korea

Why does my player (Min Jong) have a face? Not that I'm complaining. It'll make it easier to remember which one my player is :D

Dongbang looks decent! It will be an honour to follow our glorious leader onto the pitch!

Really liking Don's attributes spread btw. Pretty solid base for an aggressive complete wing back, just the way I like it 8)

ALSO AS EXPECTED, PRETTY BEASTLY BASE FOR OUR GLORIOUS LEADER
(4 vision lel)

Loving my guys stats :p

Highest starting transfer value (51k) out of all the North Koreans too haha!

Loving my guys stats :p

Highest starting transfer value (51k) out of all the North Koreans too haha!
I will have you put behind bars for that! Kim Jung-un should be worth more!

Kim Jung-un is a great leader, (20 leadership) but he lacks vision and concentration. When he's off the ball he'd rather have a drink than helping his teammates! That's how a true leader acts :p

Last edited:
Ji Chang struggling to develop so far, hopefully better next year!

It's really just sad to see the lack of development with Kim Jung-un :S Shouldn't he, since he's the North Koreas dictator, be able to force himself into the National Team? If so, I'd very much like him to do so :p

What a busy year for Dongbang!

It's only u19, but still 58 games - 41 goals + 10 u20 caps and 9 goals.
It's a good thing glorious leader Kim Jong-Un has given me such great discipline. How else could I manage to play 68 friggin games in just 1 season?!

And: 68 games - 1 stat up, 1 stat down.... have I just played games, and not been at any practices or what? :p

Good start by my player! 11 goals and 11 assists in 20 starts for the under 19's and 6 goals in 8 games for North Korea U20's!

Rather solid start there for the 'Dong Hee.

A couple of the North Korean wingers really hit the ground running comfortably it seems, being first team regulars in their respective clubs. As expected from our noble citizens (H)

Shout out to Baek, Mok and Dong ******** as well for being first team regulars. The future's looking bright indeed for our prosperous nation.

Last edited: