Hans Christian Pedersen - 4 weeks
Eric Fontaine - 3 weeks
Michael Dale - 4 months
Hugo Letellier - 3 weeks
Sergio Colombano Montagna - 3 weeks

TRANSFERS :
View attachment 136869View attachment 136867

LOANS:

View attachment 136865View attachment 136864View attachment 136863View attachment 136861View attachment 136860

AWARDS:

View attachment 136858View attachment 136857View attachment 136856

STATS:

View attachment 136855View attachment 136854

Table updated

Lol I get into the first team then ask to leave due to getting relegated. Can't knock him for wanting to better himself especially with Man Utd interested.

Any points for winning a trophie? Because with parma i won a trophie and i was just wondering.

Any points for winning a trophie? Because with parma i won a trophie and i was just wondering.

Ye, I realized that i havent put it, will add it later, still didnt decide how will it work, but you wont get much cause its 4th level (Serie D)

No points for the U19 championship win ? Eric Fontaine was part of the French victory team.

Fair to say that I'm very disappointed in Pedersen! Which clubs are interested in him?

I have to apologize once again for short delay, my pc have some configuration errors so this update will have to wait till i fiix it without reseting PC

I had to reset PC so I lost all data, couldnt find a way to fix MBR so I wont bother to try again anything, just lost all desire cause I was careless and didnt have backup

I had to reset PC so I lost all data, couldnt find a way to fix MBR so I wont bother to try again anything, just lost all desire cause I was careless and didnt have backup

Anyway, thanks for trying mate!

It's all good. Thanks for trying!

Well, I have calmed down a bit, and have desire of making some story, I will try to recover data, but dont put your hopes up