END OF SEASON

Ooollalalaaaa. Look at me, all gigglish. This must have been the best season i have ever had. Well it is, cause it's my first season. I know I'm not making any sense. I got hit in the head with the ball last game. Also when we celebrated the win, I broke two-three ribs. At least thats what the doctors said. They also mentioned I have internal bleeding, but luckily thats where the blood is supposed to be.

THE LEAGUE

It was wonderful, we travelled the whole country. I loved it. The boys loved it. Though we weren't loved. Only a small group of people in London like us. That's weird isn't it. Or is it cause we pummelled all the other teams. FM BASE FOREVER!!!!

View attachment 47360

Oh my. An unbeaten season.

View attachment 47359

We also set the record for least draws. I gotta imagine we set the record for most wins also, right.

TEAM

**** how I love bringing those kids down to the basement. They're getting real good at that stuff you know, real professional. We should charge people more for coming there and getting they're blood pressure up. They played real good in there. They are gonna be the future of this great old country.

View attachment 47358
View attachment 47357

Argonaught and Dale we being naughty, so they got many yellows. Let's hope they won't be such bad boys next season.

View attachment 47356

I have to say that at the beginning I really thought that Malaka would be the player of the season, but that freaking injury ruined his chances, luckily Porter manned up and took his chance. I myself would have placed Nybo in the defensive line up, but hey, what does the manager know, am I right or am I right.

View attachment 47355

Daniel wins even the popularity contest. So he's the one all those young girls come to watch in the stadium. God **** player.

INTERNATIONAL GAMES

View attachment 47354
View attachment 47353

Soon enough you'll be playing in the mens squad. Now for the Toulon Tournament.

Can I see the goal of the season by Xabi Kovsonejro?

My role also changed to ball winning midfielder, that's a shame :/

Great season and a great one for my pro. KIU

GAME WINNERS
AND
CORRECT ANSWERS

4) How Many goals will
FM
Base score in the league? (+3 Potential Ability)

John Warrington

Not that I want to take anything away from Warrington - but is this right? The league table says a goal difference of 175?!?

"They also mentioned I have internal bleeding, but luckily thats where the blood is supposed to be."

Fair play I laughed at that!

Hogan doing really well!

please to see i'm the rock and Mr consistency, making most appearances for the club

It will be interesting to see which player leaves for one of the European giants first.....

Not that I want to take anything away from Warrington - but is this right? The league table says a goal difference of 175?!?

if you click on the two keepers you can see how much they conceded, 17 and 14 respectively, which means we scored 206

if you click on the two keepers you can see how much they conceded, 17 and 14 respectively, which means we scored 206

I was still miles out - looks like JamesScott gets the PA boost with an almost spot-on 207 then

****, seems I missed this one. Shame. If a space should open up, I'm all over it.