Telstar

Reaction score

The Start

I was a good footballer in my days. Well at least in Cyprus' third league, I was one of the greats. I was the most aggressive son of a b*tch there. I must've broken 43 or 45 legs and 67 noses. Those were the days. All that glory was till I was banned from cyprus for forever. Those bastards! No other team dared to sign me. I had to retire at the age of 23..

I went on to become a coach and a manager. I learned and learned and learned... I honestly thought that learning would never end. So I, uh, might've punched my brother in the face. Anyway, thats a story for another time.

I founded a club in Italy. Money came from the likes of Gatorade and FM Base. I've got idea what that FM Base is, but they gave me money so I really didn't care.

View attachment 198055

But apparently FM Base has some sort of cult-like following and a bunch of guys (exactly 24) from all over the world showed up behind the club door. They said that they heard Base was financing this club and wanted to join.

Because I had no players I allowed them to join.

View attachment 198054

And thats how it all began...

So I just saw that Cerigioni has somehow gotten DC also as his position. But I dont think I am going to fix it because he will probably neve play as a defender. Or should I fix it?

So I just saw that Cerigioni has somehow gotten DC also as his position. But I dont think I am going to fix it because he will probably neve play as a defender. Or should I fix it?

I thought that my eyes were playing a prank on me there...
Maybe you kinda should, while you may not use him as a center back if he ever goes on international duty he might end up playing defensive roles pretty often (as it seems to be a natural position for the kid) and that might hinder his progress in the worst case scenario.

Anyway... Don't fret too much about such defeat since it was our first game and the rival was a club from Switzerland's top flight league.
About my kid, looks like he could be a more than decent inside forward for the team ^^

.P.S.: By the way, where are we exactly? By looking at the rivalries I can deduce that the team is placed somewhere on Northern Italy, but I can't put a finger on its exact location.

And so it begins! The reign of his highness Danglyness shall be long and impressive.

.P.S.: By the way, where are we exactly? By looking at the rivalries I can deduce that the team is placed somewhere on Northern Italy, but I can't put a finger on its exact location.

We are located Milan.

PS! Removed DC from Cerigionis positions.

Last edited:
Unlucky start. However as someone mentioned the club we were up against were definantly favourites! Looks like I could be a decent BBM midfielder! Lets look to push on?!

btw Telstar how many updates per day can we expect roughly (just very anxious to see how our beginning goes lol).

btw Telstar how many updates per day can we expect roughly (just very anxious to see how our beginning goes lol).

I really don't know, but If I had to guess, then I'll probably play around 2-3 games per day. Maybe more.

Nice! Finally in the points boys, things are about to get wild!