I wonder how our team of 15/16 year olds will do in the league.

Did you play him up front when Hierry Tenry scored a brace? He always gets a 6.7, he really have to turn up now!

Burrito is performing solidly! Keep working hard angry mexican foodman!

Oof such a promising start for Volpe with 3 in 4 but now if I get a rare appearance I am getting 6.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it looks much better.

Those wins against Sabadell (they might be a third tier team but they relegated this year and it hasn't been such a heavy player exodus so they still have a relatively tough squad) and Cremonese (a team in our same tier, but in different group... besides they're somewhat historically renowned to some degree since they played in Serie A in the 90s and players like Gianluca Vialli, Enrico Chiesa and John Aloisi played in this club) should work wonders for the kids morale.

It looks like we can put up quite a nice fight this year ^^

Nowadays I might be know as Il Distruttore, but in my early days, when I was 10 years old I was the boy on the block who everyone beat. Even my dog thought I was a puny little sh*t.

Around the age of 15 I met a man named Jose Telstar Garcia Blanco, commonly known only as Telstar. He thought me everything I know. He beat the sh*t out of me, all the while saying I can't be a man until I can take a beating. I went to the hospidal too many times to count.

By the time Telstar was done with me, I was on my way to ball with the greats. I was in AC Milan. Of course I was banned from the club, because I broke Cafu' and Kaka' leg in training. Like it was my fault they were Brazilians. I just can't stand them. They all think the language is brazilian, when in fact it is portuguese. Hate them! Anyhoo, no one would sign me and I joined Cyprus' third league team. Aand then I was banned from the entire country of Cyprus. Those bastards.

Nice...does seem like we've started to gel as a team.

Grats to all the players already getting international call-ups.

Looks like I'm 2nd in the RW race.

Average Joe, you were wrong.

I do not always make beast players.

"FM Base Elite have only won one of their last zero games in the league."

XD

I hope he gets more game time international than at club level :p