BaP Team Mode - Us Against Them - Los Base CF revival

Great start, will be fun to follow.
And two Swedes will be interesting :)

Hoping Thór Thómsson can convince you with his performance to be a regular starter this upcoming season. It's a good sign he is one of the most valuable players of the squad, after all. Erling B. Haaland, make way for the next Scandinavian superstriker.

Last edited:
Haha. Being the only keeper in the squad should help with the game time a lot :)
P.S. It might be a spelling error my part or yours, as his name should have been STRENGARU (thats what I aimed at filling, cause it means something like Naughty in Romania).

I am very happy that Matthew Harrison has managed to secure himself a job as the under 19’s manager :D

I also added him as Puccinellis relative

Haha. Being the only keeper in the squad should help with the game time a lot :)
P.S. It might be a spelling error my part or yours, as his name should have been STRENGARU (thats what I aimed at filling, cause it means something like Naughty in Romania).

You better not get injured, you naughty boy.

I have fixed the name

PRE-SEASON

preview.PNG

We are predicted to win the league, but none of our players are in medias dream eleven. Interesting.

top scorer.PNG

All three of our strikers are predicted to be top scorers with our icelandic warrior leading them

capitano.PNG

Culhane will be the captain and Puccinelli vice captain.

WARM UP GAMES

pre season.PNG

Rossi and couple of other free transfer players were added to Universitario squad to prevent them from falling into the depths of unknown.
Pre season best players were Xabi Kovson and Robert Robertson.

VERY FIRST GAME

fisrt game.PNG

According to VOETBALZONE, an Holland newspaper, we should win the game easily.
We shall see.​

Now I’m just eager to see some competitive games

BUSY BUSY SEPTEMBER

At first I thought maybe they didn't get properly motivated until they fell behind. Then I thought that perhaps they thought they were Dortmund. But now I see it was just the age. Their youthful stubbornness and arrogance. Thinking they were better than everyone else. Stupid pieces of cheese every single one of them.

IZARRA (9th - position before the game) vs 10th (our position before the game)
izarra.PNG

We fell behind at the worst possible moment. Well not excactly, it could be worse, like 90+3 minutes in to the game. But anyway, just before the half time. Nordic super duo of Thor and Rudholm failed me, but super-sub Pops saved a point for us.

7th vs CD TUDELANO (18th)
tudelano.PNG

Again we chased the game of 25 minutes, before once again Pops scored. We were lucky cause half of our team was away on international duty. Those bastards.

SD LEIOA (3rd) vs 2nd
leioa.PNG

FIRST HATTRICK OF THE SEASON!!!!
and in a game where more than half of our squad was on international duty, 14 out of 21 to be exact. Culhane turned out a performance of a lifetime.

when you hate your teammate.PNG

and moreover he broke a record set by his teammate not more than 8 days ago.

CULHANE Tat Trick

1st vs CALAHORRA (8th)
calahorra.PNG

another on..PNG

Pierre - the frenchman in the body of a swede. A lover so sweet, that he makes you come at the very last moment. Like in the game against Calahorra, scoring on the very last minute to give us a deserved win.

1st vs SD AMOREBIETA (19th)
amorebieta.PNG

NEAVIE POPS SHOWING HIS QUALITY. I sometimes feel bad about not playing Thor and Rudholm, but then Neavie and Culhane give this top of the line performance that I dont even care anymore.
Sorry to the away fan. Probably a son of one of the players...

POPS Hat Trick

BARAKALDO CF (4th) vs 1st
barakaldo.PNG

We are sailing. Pops gives a normal performance, but not good enough, A chance for others in the next game.

This squad is just full of rivalry
barakalda.PNG

1st vs A. GETXO (2nd)
a.getxo.PNG

This is what happens, when everyone in your team is pure class. Rudholm missed three absolute sitters when he was 1 on 1 with the keeper, but hey, thats football for you. And also thats where the third hat trick of the season went. Luckily the opposition striker was also that horrible, otherwise it would have ended like 5-3.
Also I never knew we had so many supporters in wheelchairs. I counted 30.
wheelies.PNG

1st vs SALAMANCA (7th)
DERBY!!!!

Rudholm got some rest after that incredible performance last time out. Thor has yet to grab his chance by the horns

salamanca.PNG

Oh ant the first goal by Thor is taken in a brilliant fashion. He send two opponent out on a coffee break and then just passes the ball into the net, never even thinking about the keeper in front of him.

Oh I love it. Classical derby, at least one red card. Perfect. Robertson got yellows for two horrible and salty tackles. Both time he lost the ball to a better opponent and tried to win the ball back or just hurt his "enemy".

I mean this is just getting ridiculous like three days here or there, i mean who gives a crab

lols.PNG

BEST PLAYERS OF THE MONTH
pops.PNG
culhane.PNG

Both Englishmen gave superb performances and took most of their chances.
Pops - 6 games, 7 goals
Culhane - 5 games, 6 goals

Third place would go to Williams (4 games, 3 assists), but we do not celebrate losers. We only want winners here.

LEAGUE
table.PNG

LEAGUE STATS
stats.PNG

Solid start to the season for Pedersen so far, happy to see him getting on the scoresheet so early on.
On the other hand, he seems to be booked far too often, needs to work on that.

Very happy with Neavie Pop's performances so far, 6 games and 7 goals is a good return for a guy who started the season as a sub. No doubt will miss more games as he searches for consistency but everyone will be happy if he can keep this sort of form/goals per minutes ratio up!

ah, Bobby Robertson. 1st completive red card for the team - no one gonna take that record away!
Lets hope it's not a regular thing....

AWAY AWAY OCTOBER

I really hope that there is not such a thing as playing youngsters too much, heh-hehe....

REAL SOCIEDAD B (14th) vs 1st
real sociedad b.PNG

NO COMMENT.

REAL UNION (14th) vs 1st
real union.PNG

We go behind after an horrible coming out by Strengaru. If i could drop him, he would not play the next game.
If I could, I would shoot myself in the leg.
Heh, of course some bastards were on international duty...
OR Maybe these youngsters just aren't built for the away games..

HARO (17th) vs 1st
haro.PNG

I mean, I just wish Rudholm knew the difference between onside and offside.
Wolfe scores after opposition keeper Imanol does the same mistake as our Strengaru last game.
Scott puts in a world class long shot, making Imanol just stand there and watch.

ATHLETIC BILBAO B (5th) vs 1st
athletic.PNG

19 seconds in and we are already denied by the post. Oh the cruel football gods, why do you torture me?
And once again Rudholm misses the goal after a brilliant cut back.
F-ING ****!!!!! THANK YOU LEWIS CULHANE!!!!!! 90th minute winner. 1on1 with the keeper and this time he kept his composure.
Wolfe injured with a twisted ankle for 4 weeks, taking one for the team.

REVIEW

All in all it bas a bad month by all standards. We lost 50% of our games and all of them were against teams in the bottom half of the table.

I am really disappointed in Neavie Pops as he failed to find the net even once this month (avr rat 6.63).

BEASTEST PLAYER OF THE MONTH
scott.PNG

James Scott kept a consistantly good level on the three games he played this month. 3 games, 2 goals, average rating of 7.93

LEAGUE
table.PNG

STATS
stats.PNG

Yuri’s gonna have to get onto the phone with his agent if this lack of playtime continues ;)

Yuri’s gonna have to get onto the phone with his agent if this lack of playtime continues ;)
He was injured for most of September :( but im sorry

he did play in the derby, and a game earlier scored and assisted