well, as i add people, i am testing everyone is right and working, so it is all working so far, will probably let a few more people in, then get it going some time today hopefully :)

should i do a yearly overview of each person/team ?
that way can see progression and stuff ?

also, when we go, if anyone wants any specific pictures, just let me know ?

Half yearly also works, June and Jan.

Name - Kieran Laing
Date of Birth - 3/9/1990
City of Birth - Kirkcaldy
Nation - Scotland
3 Main Attributes - Ambition, Loyalty, Adaptability
2 Languages - English, Dutch
Career Plans - Chelsea, Europe
Preferred Formation - 4-2-3-1
5 Tactical Attributes - Attacking, Determination, Pressing, Tactical Knowledge, Tempo
8 Non Tactical Attributes- Buying Players, Judging CA, Judging PA, Man Management, Motivating, Working With Youngsters, Coaching Mental, Coaching Tactical
2 Favourite Clubs - Chelsea, Raith Rovers
Team to Start At - Raith Rovers

Last edited:
Name - Jordan Fennec
Date of Birth - 18/3/1990
City of Birth - Glasgow
Nation - Scotland
3 Main Attributes - Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism
2 Languages - English and Spanish
Career Plans - Arsenal
Preferred Formation - 4312
5 Tactical Attributes - Attacking, Determination, Free Roles, Marking, Tactical Knowledge
8 Non Tactical Attributes - Buying Players, Judging CA, Judging PA, Man Management, Motivating, Coaching Mental, Coaching Tactical, Business
2 Favourite Clubs - Arsenal and Celtic
Team to Start At - Dumbarton

your in!

Name - Kieran Laing
Date of Birth - 3/9/1990
City of Birth - Kirkcaldy
Nation - Scotland
3 Main Attributes - Ambition, Loyalty, Adaptability
2 Languages - English, Dutch
Career Plans - Chelsea, Europe
5 Tactical Attributes - Attacking, Determination, Pressing, Tactical Knowledge, Tempo
8 Non Tactical Attributes- Buying Players, Judging CA, Judging PA, Man Management, Motivating, Working With Youngsters, Coaching Mental, Coaching Tactical
2 Favourite Clubs - Chelsea, Raith Rovers
Team to Start At - Raith Rovers

you is now in! !

final warning, 5 o clock will be the time i will stop making people, or if 10 people get there first!

Name - Greg Downing
Date of Birth - 16/09/90
City of Birth - Birmingham
Nation - England
3 Main Attributes - Professionalism, Ambition, Adaptability
2 Languages - English, German
Career Plans - Europe, Germany, Bayern
5 Tactical Attributes - Tactical Knowledge, Pressing, Attacking, Determination, Free Roles
8 Non Tactical Attributes - Man Management, Motivating, Judging player PA, Judging player CA, Squad Rotation, Working with youngsters, Buying players, Level of Discipline
2 Favourite Clubs - Bayern, Liverpool
Team to Start At - TSV 1860 Munchen

Name - Greg Downing
Date of Birth - 16/09/90
City of Birth - Birmingham
Nation - England
3 Main Attributes - Professionalism, Ambition, Adaptability
2 Languages - English, German
Career Plans - Europe, Germany, Bayern
5 Tactical Attributes - Tactical Knowledge, Pressing, Attacking, Determination, Free Roles
8 Non Tactical Attributes - Man Management, Motivating, Judging player PA, Judging player CA, Squad Rotation, Working with youngsters, Buying players, Level of Discipline
2 Favourite Clubs - Bayern, Liverpool
Team to Start At - TSV 1860 Munchen

added!

Name - Joe Bloggs
Date of Birth - 01.01.1995
City of Birth - Macclesfield
Nation - England
3 Main Attributes - (Adaptability, Ambition, Controversy, Loyalty, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportsmanship, Temperament): professionalism, pressure, adaptability
2 Languages - English, Spanish
Career Plans - (club, nation, continent - you want to manage in): Liverpool
Preferred Formation - 4-4-2
5 Tactical Attributes - (Attacking, Depth, Determination, Directness, Dirtiness Allowance, Flamboyancy, Flexibility, Free Roles, Marking, Offside, Pressing, Sitting Back, Tactical Knowledge, Tempo, Use of Playmaker, Use of Subs, Width): Use of subs, pressing, determination, attacking, tactical knowledge
8 Non Tactical Attributes - (see bottom) Buying Players, Motivating, Man Management, Working with Youngsters, squad rotation, mind games, judging player ability, Level of Discipline
2 Favourite Clubs - Liverpool, Macclesfield Town
Team to Start At -Macclesfield Town

Also, wouldn't it make sense if we set our own manager tendencies?

Name - Ilija Stajic
Date of Birth - 07.02.1990
City of Birth - Perth
Nation - Australia
3 Main Attributes - Adaptability, Loyalty, Professionalism
2 Languages - English, Serbian
Career Plans - Manage Stoke City
Preferred Formation - 5 - 4 - 1
8 Non Tactical Attributes - Buying Players, Man Management, Motivating, Working With Youngsters, Level of Discipline, Judging CA, Judging PA, Coaching Attacking
2 Favourite Clubs - Perth Glory, Stoke City
Team to Start at - Perth Glory

Okay, i think i have sorted the database out, everyone should be ready now haha :p

I will set it going, check it works okay, then we shall see from there !

First update should be tonight !
We can also have a league table sort of thing ?
For the most achieving and things like that ?

Okay, i think i have sorted the database out, everyone should be ready now haha :p

I will set it going, check it works okay, then we shall see from there !

First update should be tonight !
We can also have a league table sort of thing ?
For the most achieving and things like that ?

Sounds good!

Okay, something has happened to the database, and managers are disappearing all over the place !
i will be remaking the database tonight, so the first update is likely to come very late tonight, or tomorrow depending on the time i get it working.

Sorry about the delay, I am working on it!

If you need any help with the database let me know. Im the only person(that i know of) to have made a BaM that didnt crash even after 40 years. And for best results give managers a min age of 27 and national reputation. Otherwise they will dissapear from the game after a little simming.

If you need any help with the database let me know. Im the only person(that i know of) to have made a BaM that didnt crash even after 40 years. And for best results give managers a min age of 27 and national reputation. Otherwise they will dissapear from the game after a little simming.

... Mine didn't crash, heh. But yeah, what Steve* said.

Last edited:
Table is a good idea to keep track of progress and abit of competition :p