Hernanes

Reaction score
I finished my first season very successful, as expected. So now I want to improve my squad. I got 143 mio to spend (a lot of money^^)).

Here are my players:

Valdes
Pinto(sold)

Muniesa
Abidal
Galeano
Puyol
Dani Alves
Pique
Bartra
Adriano
Milito(sold)

Busquets
Mascherano
Keita(sold)
Xavi
Rakitic(on loan)
Eden Hazard
Iniesta
Thiago
Lucas(from Sao Paulo)
Jeffren(sold)

Pedro
Villa
Messi
Bojan
Tiago Alves
Keirrison(on loan)

important players in my youth squad: Thorgan Hazard, Alcacer, Lucas Digne

I need a left/right back, because Abidal is getting old, Adriano doesn't have strength for that and Lucas Digne is still too young. perhaps Bale or someone like that. I can't buy Coentrao, because I didn't load the portuguese league, so I can't find him.

Do you think Tiago Alves is good enough or do I need a better striker as replacement for Villa?

I also think that I will buy a good CM. Perhaps Hamsik, Pastore, Paulo Henrique or Fabregas. But how many is cesc worth after the first season?

I think as goalkeeper replacement I will buy Areola or Ospina. If I still have enough money I will buy de Gea.

As info, my tactic:

-------------------------------Valdes-----------------------------------------
---Dani Alves--------Pique------Puyol/Galeano-----------Abidal---
--------------------------Busquets/Mascherano----------------------
-------------------------Xavi/Thiago---------------------------------------------------
------Messi------------------------Iniesta/Lucas---------Pedro/Hazard---------
----------------------------Villa----------------------------------------------------

I would be very happy if you could help me, because I don't want to waste money for players I don't need. Naturally I'm always looking for young talents in every corner of the world.

thx

Last edited:
Do you really need help, or are you just showing off your team? If you were so successful, don't change anything.

Abidal will be getting older, Lahm from Bayern has a £26mill release clause and hes one of the best lb's around

If you want Fabregas you'll be paying at least £60million if your lucky

Sign Alphonse Areola from PSG young keeper very good potential becomes one of the best in my game
Try sign Tevez as well he always does well for me up front on his own

I second Fabregas, its inevitbale he will play for Barca ;)
also try and sign de gea from athletico madrid good class young keeper

when i was barca, i bought lahm for left back, sold xavi as he is old and stats decrease alot and bought pastore and he was a great replacement, also get babacar, fits in well with the squad as he acts like eto'o did when he was there

I an not only showing my team^^ but I don't want to make unneeded transfers or to buy too many players like I always did before. So de Gea, Lahm/Digne, Fabregas/Pastore, Babacar/Tevez. Looks great.

And you dont need to load portugal to find Coentrao. At least i find him always.

Who is better? Lukaku or Babacar. Pastore or Paulo Henrique.

Lukaku > Babacar

Pastore = Henrique

Only difference between the two of them is Henrique plays a central midfield role a little better than Pastore does. Both are beasts at Attacking Midfielders.

I will probably buy Areola(nearly 10 mio), Coentrao(if I can find him, but I don't know the price), Paulo Henrique(around 30 mio), Babacar(15 mio I think) and if I have still enough money Fabregas will come too

in my tottenham save
1st season i already bought coentrao without loading the portugal database....
bought him for 12mil euro....

There is no coentrao in my save. I don't know why I watched the benfica squad, but he wasn't there so I searched in the filter, but he isn't there.

I have already bought Paulo Henrique, Babacar, Areola, Serge Aurier(for only 3,3 mio). I wanted to buy bale, but they asked me 94 mio, so after a lot of disussion I made now my last negociation 60 mio. Is this too much? Or should I buy Davide Santon, my scouts say that he is really good?

I still have over 100 mio, after selling a lot of players. Is Lucas Digne good enough to replace Abidal immediately or should I buy another good backup

Last edited:
Most important piece of advice is this: Don't spend for the sake of spending. If you have a squad that is capable of winning trophies, then don't go overboard making changes, as it will unsettle them. A left back is needed clearly, so I would recommend Lahm who can play well there, but it seems you've strengthened the rest quite well.

Oh, and Babacar > Lukaku

The problem is I don't like Lahm very much, so I would consider to buy a different left winger. I won't buy Bale for such an amount of money. I will keep the rest of money for the next year to buy cesc, because then xavi should be too old for my squad. The best left back I found were Bale, Lahm and Santon or is there anywhere a better left back except coentrao?

if im be you,i will not buy anybody,but if you still want to buy someone,buy:
lahm(no doubt)or santon(for defender area)
fabregas
lukaku
coentrao
btw,coentrao 12 mill?im got him 5 mill(buy him,cheap)