Barca 2-0 Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
Hi..
Barca are deserved to win UEFA Champions League. My opinion, Ronaldo was allowed to run with ball for the 20minutes first, but Messi was tight marking. The key of the match is Xavi and Iniesta. These two players are dangerous when opponents doesnt marked them tightly. You all can see that 2 goals for Barca is came from Iniesta and Xavi.

Man Utd is to focussed to mark Messi but they are allowed Xavi and Iniesta run with ball and they are freely to move every inch on pitch. Thats is mistake form Man Utd. I know that Barca is always try to control the possition so they can control the ball. They do not have the faster of counter attacking style like Man Utd, but they attack when they have control the ball besides the through ball supplier from Xavi and Iniesta.

Of course, their defender, Pique is one of the best player on the pitch. He is ex Man Utd player and he know where is the weakest area of the Man Utd playing style. I not upset because these two teams are my favourite team and they are the best team in the world.

Congratulate for the Barca for the winner of UEFA Champions League. Other team, try next season. ;)

NOTE: Your opinions guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.