Status
Not open for further replies.

rivianputra

Reaction score
i want to recreate barcelona tactic 3-7-0, what formation and role i have to use? :)

thanks before.

you seem to know enough to know that barca play with a 3-7-0 formation, so surely you can figure out what positions people play in? the roles...sure someone can help you here but this isn't exactly a good post if you want help

You've asked a lot of questions in various threads (which you have started) all along this same vein of who do I play where and how for Barcelona, with lots of replies already.

Based on all that knowledge you now have, how about you try creating a tactic, tweak it, experiment with it and once you think it might be ok, post it and then at that point ask for help in developing it further? You'll learn a lot more doing it that way as well.

If you've found all of these nice looking formations (with tactical analysis) on Zonal Marking, coupled with all the other replies you already have, that should give you an excellent starting point for setting things up :).

Hes right you know...

I just made my own and I already understand the game so much better. Ive been playing it blindly for years...

You've asked a lot of questions in various threads (which you have started) all along this same vein of who do I play where and how for Barcelona, with lots of replies already.

Based on all that knowledge you now have, how about you try creating a tactic, tweak it, experiment with it and once you think it might be ok, post it and then at that point ask for help in developing it further? You'll learn a lot more doing it that way as well.

If you've found all of these nice looking formations (with tactical analysis) on Zonal Marking, coupled with all the other replies you already have, that should give you an excellent starting point for setting things up :).

but my main purpose is to make combinations xavi-iniesta-fabregas-messi+thiago in one formations, that makes little bit confuse

no its a 3-4-3,

plz explain what you want from start to finish

okay, lets take example from analysis barca - santos
we all know role busquets-xavi-iniesta
but thiago and fabregas, alves role, is thiago winger or att. midfield and fabregas as trequartista or else and alves is more like wing back in that match right??

but my main purpose is to make combinations xavi-iniesta-fabregas-messi+thiago in one formations, that makes little bit confuse
ok, then 2 things:

1) Try putting one together and see how you get on. Let us know what happens.

2) It's very unusual for Barcelona to play with all 5 of those players in a single team. Try thinking of Thiago as Xavi's long term replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.