Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Barca 3rd season transfers

England66

May 13, 2012
quick question, not really related, how good is bartra? By the looks of it you have it all sorted out, if I was you I would begin to look at the youth you can bring in as backup. Perhaps a player to take over from Falcao as he gotta be getting on end of 2nd season?

skyfall

Jul 29, 2013
I didn't use Bartra very much, only when Dani Alves and Montoya were injured/suspended or when I already won the title. Didn't used him in the centre because I have Puyol, Pique, Dede and Inigo Martinez, his stats are not so good and i'm thinking about selling or loan him. I signed some youngsters for cheap fees that have 5/4.5/4 stars potential (the youth intake sucked... only had a player that has 4.5 stars potential). Scouts suck sometimes but I looked at their stats and they could be huge.

Last edited:

England66

May 13, 2012
I didn't use Bartra very much, only when Dani Alves and Montoya were injured/suspended or when I already won the title. Didn't used him in the centre because I have Puyol, Pique, Dede and Inigo Martinez, his stats are not so good and i'm thinking about selling or loan him. I signed some youngsters for cheap fees that have 5/4.5/4 stars potential (the youth intake sucked... only had a player that has 4.5 stars potential). Scouts suck sometimes but I looked at their stats and they could be huge.
Fair enough, I was really lucky on my youth intake first season got 3 players that could be world class at United. Suppose all about luck really, as I said the first team is amazing so would look towards the youth team and maybe bring in a player to replace sanchez to boost morale. Other than that just leave as it is. Plus lookout for a new ST to replace Falcao in the future.

skyfall

Jul 29, 2013
Thinking about Shaqiri, can sign him for 15 mil E but he's too similar to Messi. I have Lewandowski and Falcao as the main strikers and i'm going to wait another season to see if a 4.5/5 stars regen striker comes.