Looking at ur squad it doesn't look like u need anyone :)

quick question, not really related, how good is bartra? By the looks of it you have it all sorted out, if I was you I would begin to look at the youth you can bring in as backup. Perhaps a player to take over from Falcao as he gotta be getting on end of 2nd season?

I didn't use Bartra very much, only when Dani Alves and Montoya were injured/suspended or when I already won the title. Didn't used him in the centre because I have Puyol, Pique, Dede and Inigo Martinez, his stats are not so good and i'm thinking about selling or loan him. I signed some youngsters for cheap fees that have 5/4.5/4 stars potential (the youth intake sucked... only had a player that has 4.5 stars potential). Scouts suck sometimes but I looked at their stats and they could be huge.

Last edited:
I didn't use Bartra very much, only when Dani Alves and Montoya were injured/suspended or when I already won the title. Didn't used him in the centre because I have Puyol, Pique, Dede and Inigo Martinez, his stats are not so good and i'm thinking about selling or loan him. I signed some youngsters for cheap fees that have 5/4.5/4 stars potential (the youth intake sucked... only had a player that has 4.5 stars potential). Scouts suck sometimes but I looked at their stats and they could be huge.

Fair enough, I was really lucky on my youth intake first season got 3 players that could be world class at United. Suppose all about luck really, as I said the first team is amazing so would look towards the youth team and maybe bring in a player to replace sanchez to boost morale. Other than that just leave as it is. Plus lookout for a new ST to replace Falcao in the future.

Thinking about Shaqiri, can sign him for 15 mil E but he's too similar to Messi. I have Lewandowski and Falcao as the main strikers and i'm going to wait another season to see if a 4.5/5 stars regen striker comes.