BARCA 4-3-3 TACTIC: THE DEFINITIVE END TO THIS CONUNDRUM ON FM!!!!!!!

bigtea

Reaction score
(FOR FM 12 WILL TRANSFER)PLEASE IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF BARCA'S TACTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE FIELD DON"T POST

On the verge of a conclusion, this tactic visually emulates what many have strived to do over the past versions of the fm engine, that is Barcelona's Total Football. Hopefully this simple slide will conclude all our worries, that total football is possible on fm, at least almost lol^^). thus far there have been promising result n hopefully this will come to soon conclusion, definitively ending this barca tactic fiasco, "kidding". Anywho these are a few results more to follow

[video=youtube;okaA4ASUAk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okaA4ASUAk0[/video]

Also before judging based on pass results, i implore you to look at a recording of the barca v valencia from my fm which i have posted below, the passing movement, playing out of defence, or perhaps even look at some live vids on youtube to correlate etc u will notice that this is not really significant, because for instance xavi on average makes 50-70 in a typical el-classico, as well as the man utd final, don't quote me on that, but u catch my drift, teams vary... anyways here are some stats, more to follow depending on feedback, as well as the end tactic....
but pls download the game( its a pkm file) n let me know what u think. Thanks ^^)

View attachment 282187
View attachment 282188View attachment 282189View attachment 282190View attachment 282191View attachment 282192

btw Messi had 6-7 shots sprinting from right to left deep, excited!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW THIS IS STILL FM 2012 :( will transfer stats when i get the chance

All i can see, is how messi scoring!

obviouslly its an upload from fm, what else do they post besides goal, that is why i said download the pkm

Last edited:
Can you be more specific, putting the tactic here, team instructions, shouts if any, results from, at least, half a season, players ratings.

Also, you need to say if this is for 12 or 13

I know what the tactic style is but please can you screenshot the formation

Can you be more specific, putting the tactic here, team instructions, shouts if any, results from, at least, half a season, players ratings.

Also, you need to say if this is for 12 or 13

lol should read more, this is 12, its up there, but il make it clearer.. thank, will post the formation soon, btw did u manage to check the pkm?

lol should read more, this is 12, its up there, but il make it clearer.. thank, will post the formation soon, btw did u manage to check the pkm?

1 - Yes i read all but want to be certain that's it was for 12

2 - Did you try it in 13? Results?

3 - It's plug and play?

4 - Can you be more specific with the file? I don't know what it is (yes, you can call me names)

@bigtea can u upload the tactic in .tac format it look impression. i love the way they play. amasome

thanks buddy, please tell me what u think, btw shouts retain possession, pass to feet, work ball, hassle, get stuck in, play out of defense- attacking for home, control away for tough games... please give it time, high morales needed, n please let me know. Use barca first.. still testing but since u where nice ur eye only :p, n feel free to post screenshoots on tactics, just havent had time

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...408-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html

hey bud,

the OP is pretty ineffective in explaining your tactic.. please provide more information (see above)

you have shown one video of Messi scoring a few goals.. that is all.. plus you conceded one.. getting Messi to score is pretty easy :)

put more effort into the OP and the thread and more people will put the effort in giving you feedback or trying it out

@bigtea will use tonight. bigtea you from? i am from singapore. i love the way they play. it is good football. worth to
try out. will post to you shortly.
Respect

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...408-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html

hey bud,

the OP is pretty ineffective in explaining your tactic.. please provide more information (see above)

you have shown one video of Messi scoring a few goals.. that is all.. plus you conceded one.. getting Messi to score is pretty easy :)

put more effort into the OP and the thread and more people will put the effort in giving you feedback or trying it out

Appreciate the advice Rai, seeing as everyone's switched to fm 13 pretty much. i will try to transfer the tactics from fm 12, when i get the chance. And make a more elaborate page. Thanks

However did u try the tactics? Did it correlate to the Barca style of play on fm 12 efficiently? and is there also a pkm that shows the whole gameplay.if ur fm 12 is uninstalled it alright

All it requires is high morale, most effective in home games and the team shouts have been posted already. Cheers

@bigtea will use tonight. bigtea you from? i am from singapore. i love the way they play. it is good football. worth to
try out. will post to you shortly.
Respect

Thanks Buddy, I am Canadian. And looking forward for your feedback. :)

@bigtea i had not yet try, will try by this week due to busy schedule. bigtea you using this tactic for fm2012
how many win, draw and lose and which team you use?

@Bigtea

I try your tactic superb. you guy must try if playing fm2012 and want winning leak like me.

Bigtea you using this tactic what your record? how many game, how many won, lose and draw
you win all matches using this tactic etc 30 matches 30 win 0 lose 0 draw?

Last edited:
read the thread, but i've message u dets, use barcelona first, fix ur morale and chemistry,and use my shouts, home games are most effective