BARCA - BAYERN 11 - 0 agg. ECL 1/4 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

CASTOR76

Reaction score
Hi everybody!!!
I just achieved an unbelievable result in my Barca game.I have beaten mighty german giants Bayern Munchen 11 - 0 on aggregate in the 1/4 final of the Champions League in my first season with Los Cules.And I've won almost every game in all competitions.The average rating of the defenders is very impressive - around 7.50 and above.My lonely striker D.Villa scored 54 goals in 41 matches and still there are few more to play till the end of the season.I don't know it is the almighty Barca's status in the new FM'11 or the quality of the tactic I play with but I have never been so successful in one season.

P.S. I use the 4-5-1 Free Flow ZN Updated FM11. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4006

Last edited:
There is the rest of the results in the first half of the season.I must to admit that I've replayed few matches - 5 when I started the game from my last save(I don't play all day long :) but that's all. 95% of the matches are played just once.I guess I have the luck on my side :)
O,I almost forgot - I play with the 11.2 patch installed.

Sorry about that :) My mistake.It won't happened again.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Yeah,no doubt about it.But what can I do-I have some other things to do too.So I can't sit and play all season at once.It's impossible for me.I just wanted to share one of the biggest wins in my experience with FM!That's all.

****** **** some nice results there :)

i got 14-1 aggregate against barcelona in the semis as palace on fm10 a few seasons in, won 7-0 and 7-1, i will probs post screenies to back it up lol

CASTOR76 said:
Hi everybody!!!
I just achieved an unbelievable result in my Barca game.
the only thing unbelievable is that you actually bothered to cheat as Barcelona

I also had a fantastic semi-final with barça against manu. I won the first match 6-0 and in the second one I played with my b-squad and played 2-2. So on aggregate 8-2

4-5-1 Free Flow ZN is the best tactic in FM2011 so far (H)

the only thing unbelievable is that you actually bothered to cheat as Barcelona

I cant agree with You.As I said almost every match is played JUST ONCE(incl. the 1/4 final with Bayern).There is no point in posting this if I was cheating.The reason is that with this tactic with Barca everything looks so easy.It's up to You to believe it or not.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

****** **** some nice results there :)

i got 14-1 aggregate against barcelona in the semis as palace on fm10 a few seasons in, won 7-0 and 7-1, i will probs post screenies to back it up lol

Wow,that is amazing thing to do with palace.Which tactic did You use than.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

4-5-1 Free Flow ZN is the best tactic in FM2011 so far (H)

I couldn't agree more.Still haven't test the new Mr.Hough tactic,but I'll try it in my next season.

Position on the Middle Area-by-area, you put the two support for supporting one or the other attacks?

I now play without a striker!
Villa --- Messi --- Pedro
A.Iniesta ------ Xavi
Abidal --- Busi --- Alves
Puyol ----- Pique
Víctor Valdés
See how it will check

Position on the Middle Area-by-area, you put the two support for supporting one or the other attacks?

The two CM are Box-to-Box with support roles.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I now play without a striker!
Villa --- Messi --- Pedro
A.Iniesta ------ Xavi
Abidal --- Busi --- Alves
Puyol ----- Pique
Víctor Valdés
See how it will check

My configuration is:

-Villa-
-Messi- -Pedro-
-Iniesta- -Xavi-
-Mascherano-
-Abidal- -Pique- -Puyol- -Alves-
-Valdes-

As Calum said this should be in post your successes.. However the first game was 5-0 however david villa scored 4 I can't see another goalscorer, was it an og ?

Anyway this should get closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.