Barca ideal for Ronaldo - Scolari

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portugal coach Luiz Felipe Scolari urges Man Utd winger Cristiano Ronaldo to join Barcelona.

More...

i think we should up the minimum letter count to about 20 to cut out knobs on this boards just posting "yawn" , "ttm", "ftw" and random **** along these lines that are a waste of ******* time

i think we should up the minimum letter count to about 20 to cut out knobs on this boards just posting "yawn" , "ttm", "ftw" and random **** along these lines that are a waste of ******* time

get over it and stop being a girl (that was more than 20 letters, happy?)

well its a forum for discussing stuff and when you come on and half the posts are just stupid slang its pretty pointless - if you got somethin to say - say it in english and make a discussion point about it

dont talk like a loser

I think people should stay on topic :p

The reason I wrote yawn was cos im sick and tired of hearin about Ronaldo sayin should be movin or will go, and I thought I expressed that, but maybe not. But you can hardly call me a **** on this board or say my posts are a waste of time.

im sick and tired of hearin about Ronaldo sayin should be movin or will gotime.

there you go! that is so much better than yawn!

someone can give a civilised response to that and it makes the place look tidier ;)

well its a forum for discussing stuff and when you come on and half the posts are just stupid slang its pretty pointless - if you got somethin to say - say it in english and make a discussion point about it

dont talk like a loser

I'm suprised to hear a yawn is classed as slang nowadays, if AJW wants to stick Yawn whose time is he wasting exactly? 2 of your precious seconds navigating the mouse and clicking to open the topic? God forbid if that is the case.

I just can't see the point of you just moaning about somebody else's post coz they used 1 word - the place aint a dictatorship you know.

n00b.

Hopefully Ronaldo will be going nowhere, but with it being him he could easily go like he wanted to at start of this year, fingers crossed he goes nowhere for a few years.

Also, we're better than Barca atm.

I think a move could be possible depending on whether the clubs could agree on a fee. He would suit there style of play and he has always said he would be interested in a move to spain.

I think he would very much like to join Barca, it would be as Brum says a case of setting up a fee, which will be huge.