Bashastuta

Reaction score
This is my barcelona team 6 seasons in and still currently playing i am very proud of this team and want to share it with all lol check this out.

So far 2 domestic titles (cause real madrid are well imba on my game ridiculous points totals at the end of every season) but thats cool cause ive won 5 champions leagues and been in 6 out of 6 finals losing the only final to ........real madrid.

I have some unreal performers in this team, kept things pretty similar first season just bringing Palombo for the first team sold Puyol Henry Etoo(january)
brought in keirrison to replace etoo in jan wat a gamble but it paid off he was instrumental for me. Beat united in the champs league final Real won the league.

Second season got Vucinic for 14.5 mill Gourcuff for 19.5 both played amazing, i done the double league and champions league back to back beating arsenal.

Third season beat liverpool to lift the champions league for a 3rd time in a row i brought in ronaldo for £100 million had Messi on one wing Ronaldo on the other awesome, also brought a man who has made me very very happy a true superstar Alan Dzagoev incredible free scoring midfielder just sits in the middle and causes havoc, sold Iniesta and Marquez.

4th season real madrid Beat me in the champs league final but won the league and cup Casillas was unreal in the final kept all the superstars out of his goal, brought in Mascherano Sakho and Marquinhos all fitted in perfectly Ronaldo and Messi were hot this season, sold xavi and Gourcuff.

5th season regained my beloved champions league beatin chelsea to win my 4th champions league medal, brought in Laurito Akinfeev Camacho and Fazio sold Palombo and Victor Valdez

6th season won the champions league for a 5th time and won the kings cup had same overall points tally as real madrid but they scored one extra goal against me so they took the title.

Here are some pics to look at so i dont have to type anymore TADA.

The overall team is here after all the seasons Messi has Been vital and Dagoev Messi has won world player of the year in season 3, but recently Dzagoev won it and the spanish player of the year seroiusly Dzagoev is the man now worth 27 million and went 16 games without conceding a goal.

And last but not least for now anyway is Marquinhos and Laurito check these pics out oooohhh i love them.

What an achievement !!!
5/6 Champions Leagues & in final for all of them !!!
WOW. What an achievement & you can blatently tell you know your stuff with your players like Laurito, Sakho & Dzagoev & turning them into World Class players & mixing in with the known Messi & Ronaldo !
Very impressive.

ive got laurito in my first season at napoli but he is loaned out to gain first team experience from the looks of it he may be in my first team next season as he has 15 in 20 for tht club nd 5 in 7 for the u19s of argentina

Yeah,I have never purchased him b4, but after this thread, hes on my Shortlist !!
Only 2 x stats under 10 for a striker with the goals to go with it ! One of the best strikers I have ever seen ! Pure Class

yeah m8 go with laurito he is the best str in my game a awesome striker has all the right stats in the right places.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

cheers allenelka

great work, i play as barce too, do you try to make them perform IRL, tactic wise ?
you have made some great signings there, i might look to bring in dzagoev and marquinhos.

I really impressive with you backline because your team not concede any goals for 19 games for all competitions. My longest is 12 games. That's really impressive. Could you upload your tactic or your backline instructions and team instructions. Btw, nice achievement.

Great Team man!

Young and talented players mixed with some already made players.

That's what I always try to do with the teams I manage.

Barça and Benfica all the way!