Barca Not 'breaking bank' for Cesc.

HibernianBoy

Reaction score
But to me it seems the only feesable way not to do so was using Yaya Toure as a counterweight, with him at City, how much will Barca now look at as breaking the bank. Of course, they need to take into consideration how much Playing time Fabregas will get, with their current formation, it would be expected that Xavi starts over Cesc, meaning that he is mostly gonna be a sub.

I still think Wenger knows his value of Cesc, and I feel it will be somewhere in the region of £39m-£44m after all if Yaya is worth 28m... you get my point.

So how much do you think Barca will stretch to, and will it meet Wenger's evaluation of his Captain, furthermore, how happy will Cesc be at Barca if he becomes a sub to Xavi?

Wouldn't expect them to break it, I mean, who would fix it....

Snore....We still talking about this? :S....

Snore....We still talking about this? :S....

This

Can't it just be over, whether he goes or stays. It's like the ultimate boring game of chess. Each club making strategic statements which bore the pants off everyone else. Just man up and pay the price if you want him! We arn't in a position where we need to sell him. 4 years left on his contract and stable financially.

this is starting to do my head in as much as the ronaldo situation. just come back in a few years when xavi is nearly retiring.

Barcelona don't even need Fabregas, he would be on the bench for them.

he stays become a bigger legend plays every week

he goes and sits on bench

Cheers for the insight, Pep.

------------------------------------------Villa

--------------------------Iniesta------Messi------Pedro

--------------------------------Busquets------Xavi

So where is he gonna play then Jose?

I don't think he'll go until Xavi starts to lose it. Can't see him being played otherwise.

what manager can i be :p

He said that because 100 billion trillion people have said that exact same thing before, not because it wasn't true.

.. Obviously.

I think Man Utd should try to get Fabregas, maybe we can give Arsenal Carrick and Berbatov in a swap deal, it would suit everyone in terms of the money so I hope it will happen.

I think Man Utd should try to get Fabregas, maybe we can give Arsenal Carrick and Berbatov in a swap deal.
Yeah because i'm sure arsenal's captain would join united......it's not like there's some kind of rivalry between the two clubs.

Should probably go all out and offer 50 mil not like we're under any financial restraints due to say.......a lot of debt.

Yeah because i'm sure arsenal's captain would join united......it's not like there's some kind of rivalry between the two clubs.

Should probably go all out and offer 50 mil not like we're under any financial restraints due to say.......a lot of debt.

Well we could give them Carrick and Berbatov in a straight swap so the money would not be a problem, Wenger's likes Berbatov so it can happen for sure.

Busquets over Fabregas? ........Right........

Well we could give them Carrick and Berbatov in a straight swap so the money would not be a problem, Wenger's likes Berbatov so it can happen for sure.

Your an Idiot.

If you don't have a positive contribution to make then please don't post on the forum, thanks.

Rather have his comment rather than the unrealistic, childish, and frankly stupid drivel you seem to be posting around this forum recently.