Are MLS transfers/trades in this update? I'm specifically wondering about Djimi Traore signed with Seattle on a free transfer and Shalrie Joseph on a trade from Chivas USA to Seattle. Also, will you do an update anytime soon that would include the pending move of Obafemi Martins from Levante to Seattle? (in case you couldn't tell, I'm a Seattle fan)

Are MLS transfers/trades in this update? I'm specifically wondering about Djimi Traore signed with Seattle on a free transfer and Shalrie Joseph on a trade from Chivas USA to Seattle. Also, will you do an update anytime soon that would include the pending move of Obafemi Martins from Levante to Seattle? (in case you couldn't tell, I'm a Seattle fan)

There is only MLS transfers from the official update in my new update, but I have made another update called "Barcasebs Winter Transfers 2013" with all MLS transfers. I will make a new update soon with all MLS transfers for my newest update.

There is only MLS transfers from the official update in my new update, but I have made another update called "Barcasebs Winter Transfers 2013" with all MLS transfers. I will make a new update soon with all MLS transfers for my newest update.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep my eye out for the update. The Martins signing was just announced!