Barcelona 433 Birch [14.3.1] The "" Avatar "" (goal difference 3.4 / 0.4)

feche

Reaction score
Barcelona 433 Birch [14.3.1] The "" Avatar "" (goal difference 3.4 / 0.4)

Write an article on the tactics board for the first time. Originally nunting only got good tactics and sometimes snooping snooping while away Or have I made repeated tactics to start off a new interest before the winter transfer market after all ...

Liverpool, Serie A, Milan, at the touch of this and that the only team to team tactics like that are always rariga Barcelona Premiere ... Time feel that it is difficult to implement on the old FM Barcelona Tiki Taka played share fortifications are This tactic has made me

It was like standing in the old style AC Milan soccer including centralism 4-3-1-2, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-3-2-1 I originally Grunge Also did not appear that this tactic would like to share a little football and a significant movement in the center of pressure.

I do not have a sense of lack eopji many ... But rather than share were up before the Barcelona football like that, paying more mature tactical view this place.

This introduction was longer ... Anyways ... above description, and we will start ...

The default is one of the Barcelona football is often based on the share of people saying 'caress football ... I think the point is that is possible to reduce the time to attack the other party to

But ... if you meet the caress football Atletico Madrid Real Madrid or share a placenta hard not winning football. I'm at home games will not hurt to share that unconditional share .. anyway deulyigo home win in a relative ... Has the advantage of fighting me because the pitch size of the game to take small game skills and situations are This is because the idea is hard to derive objective assessment to evaluate it works well my tactics.

Based on market share .. between 55-65 Barcelona Home Away regardless Pepsi section (when severe 70 Pro) This puts pressure on the other side because we've seen to date target tactics

722834020672c796601190581fff9432.PNG

As shown in the previous description has to play extremely defensive tendencies Usually the dominant type hasineunde lot or offensive When I think I think this "extremely defensive" mindset beginning of the half-court pressure of the Barcelona attack. Naetim ball only has 90 minutes to prevent the attack of the opponent without giving the opportunity to the opponent if possible iteulsu The iteulgeot speak football does not win without that.

Elementary school because of an aside ... I just ... University ... Amagi been a soccer player goalkeeper life Also ... about the football side with others who also have other iteulsu think about tactics. Football, but winning usually means placing the soccer goal ... I personally put a lot of eating bone marrow, , rather than a problem of not putting the issue of anmeokgo I think that kkichige greater impact on performances of the season and the team's morale.

The purpose of this tendency seems to have been explained in the game, whatever the inclination
You have to turn the ball in the back lot of players with the ball rather than Occupation and frustrated opponents counterattack highest score.
At this time, the position is not limited to a very flexible, allowing the passing can play freely in the mid liquidity.

dc2b6663222474501fc0b3f5f1f2582c.PNG

Would not differ significantly from those who speak a different Barcelona soccer and wanting to share with your team instructions I think. But the point here is As described above The. It is important that each player will move as described above. This tactic is especially because it is put in the base defense of the attack. Use the offside trap pulled up high defensive line.

Below is the first combination.

dc91a9c15b5bc0e6021734eedd89f1c6.PNG

When a lot of people usually tactic olrisin many tactics you use 1DM. And 4-3-3, 4-5-1 tactics, but also if you see a lot of that game on 4-1DM-2-2-1.

're Pretty good ... I'm liking this metamorphosis neatly labeled 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 doeneunge jotahseo ... 1DM tactics tend to avoid possible Of course, when called Milan Serie A La Juve team I would throw throw this cash register to the 1DM star That is, if the center or at the Pirlo tactics around this phrase Montolivo 1DM not bad, but ... Busquets is not the core of what this tactic is also ... Anyway, even if you believe you have any you'd like me personal taste.

We also do a wide range of pressure when pressing play on the side halsuitneun in central midfield two middle 1DM-2 is the middle case. But you'll see what you have any more to cover a wide range from three evenly spread in the center of this case 3 in the middle.

For some cases, turning Barça's 1DM Busquets will hapeubaek the many rooms It has a central defender are more spread out on both sides of the three hundred forms to help create the overlapping of benefits, but wingback The counter-attack when opponent three defensive backs in the form of both the wing and attack the opponent wontop three top form more vulnerable.

We will show the details of the amount indicated wingback it possible to secure
ac8d04551fe01095b7761c8209015b5e.PNG

You'll find instructions Overlapping attempts But Pressing the Scion You have to.
In addition, Outward penetration Did not check it, but the location in space. This will allow you to refine the heat transfer back to the defensive midfield and forward as much as possible while applying pressure in front of Jean. We've put up with Alves instructions are examples only position instructions Alves also points to the left of Alba.

c56519964a5e5a8d086ad62bc73aa279.PNG

The instructions on the two central defenders is that even if the center-back refrain from overlapping. I think when you change a ball-playing defender Let's play ... but is there anybody listening material received to play anyway. Played as a central defender, but the ball-playing defender deliberately training did not feel the need to change.

The role that the defense is going to back all the time as close to the mark, and then instructs the instructions of the other players The walk that put pressure on the opponents for the midfielder.

The average position
3dc1ca89fb1564fd5cdfd44b685a91ab.PNG

As I said earlier, is a record of the away game on core assessment prior to surgery Once I show records from visitors. Please take a look and share effective attempts of the opponent, because the opponent will ttajineun How do you block a key tactic.

692681d966f9358b494928b0590b7636.PNG

075b9370212df016eaddb577982ea880.PNG

ebe5649a91597403ec2c30835c999acb.PNG

As you can see from the shot goes ahead and makes a number of valid hit with the first cases to bring visitors to share records. Undefeated home record. If I told you earlier, the validity of the other attempts and share PLEASE look at highlights.
a8362f52e440c0f1a8ef110191b3aa77.PNG

82bcdebe7be34b70e2ad7584a34d7665.PNG

310127c4639ce2f07c0cc89e72861ba0.PNG

d7db05047343f6e531f28cd047ec23a2.PNG

9aaf36dd86bebc297819128476a10954.PNG

0550f2260b6e2a86d08ec2d1af4a5f97.PNG

Home in will bring the game to apdojeok.

967df68c8352724e08d560f1540c49ce.PNG

0edd443ebf99e0e0fe1afcf0ac054e49.PNG

Side is equally popping jeonhuban score is often a chance I get, especially toward the latter lost a relative accidentally eat more. The following is my schedule to the league championship.

7bfae01002455af6f118955981483e83.PNG

d26a864efb640260eb417fe7baa7fdbb.PNG

e65788f9a292ec47693a3dd3542f5cae.PNG

This season did not end yet. The rest of the league and Champions League, but left the game still remaining. Written confirmation from the Real visitors and at the same time for the sake silver tuna before I'm ... Oh, that looks up the league title this tactical board.

And marked with red boxes on top of my period was impressive game Expand busy yeonjeon 3-4 days, normal inconvenient, but the highlight was the travertine own Good-oriented game.

It's been a lot of inconvenient cheotpae in Valencia visitors personally. Oh chyeonwat Athletic highlights before the Spanish Cup but the fact that starting from the delivered Visitors got lost the first fitness management and card management failed because naengeot withstood a constant 3-4 days from January 4 to February 15.

The first season of the player information below.
fe60a3e0f4a5c1c6f766a9461bc7bf70.PNG

911077e594d6820718f06041a321a360.PNG

The mesh is now 38 games 35 goals 21 assists and 36 kills circuit path number is 1 gaekkol game. If you like [Arthur] I can jump to Suarez suspended for 15 games early in the season. But shows excellent activity in 26 games 22 goals 10 assists. Nathan Marquez is the main axis of the team and also, like message. A record of 26 goals 11 assists in 42 games capped 05 times by replacing business trips.

The view is well pass attempts per game and success. I tried a lot of short passing football in the midfield tried speaking to my relationship with Barcelona football share this combination. If you like wasabi pass attempts per game 91.83 times 79.49 pass success Roberto tried 106.34 90.32 per game success Iniesta attempts per game 79.48 67.31 Success Rakitic tries 83.24 94.5 per game success Shows the short-passing game in midfield. The back and forth 100 times the average of 80 to a full-time if given the frequent changes, such as mid-trip.

Another tactic is the core of the amount wingback. If you have used the same Rafael Montoya and Manchester United at the same price as in Paris SG $ 40 million deal that came away sold. Alves has recorded 15 assists conference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pitch size - minimum Training - Teamwork, select attack position (it was changed monthly) Relative response - no (head coach, you can not entrust your fuzzy babies trill the camp.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The average trade-off - scoring 3.4 runs 0.4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This season is not over yet. Round of 06 league games remaining and even the Spanish Cup final Champions League remains. Maybe the season is terminated hanhue enormous record player would would like to have more support.

He suffered many weeks sineura gingeul read. I would look at using a lot of feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

% Note% When she ***** deuriji not known in this part the first time, more so to realize additional. King's Candy has a roster roster.

Seonpeul Forward-When the manual come down than standing in the middle of his position mesh seat is a good player I hope you'll learn to prefer one to three of them two passes to gyeoksu place.

Players recruit We recommend focusing both wingback and midfielder recruited me for recess comes to player recruitment. Bonnie is often pressure to somehow manage the fitness center midfielder is plenty more to be a good combination of league and cup games.

Players selected

-------Neymar---Messi---Suarez-------

----------------------------------------------------

-----Iniesta----Busquets---Xavi----

-----------------------------------------------------

--Alba-----Pique---Bartra---Alves---

Candidates

---------Pedro----Rafinha-----Dongou--------

---Rakitic---Mascherano---Roberto--

Adriano--Mathieu--Vermaelen--Montoya

View attachment 335671

http://www.fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&document_srl=67371273

head coach, you can not entrust your fuzzy babies trill the camp

Google Translate <3

Last edited:
player filters ? small teams ? sorry no english :)

The tactic is from FMKorea. I used a translator and I think everything is easy to read and understand. I couldn't try it because I'm busy with FM15 at the moment but it looks like it's worth the shot.

looks like a good tact - can anyone translate the player instrucitons? Also what is fluditiy and metnality?
:p Trying to get this on VITA. :D

The team ones can be easy to decipher, if everything is in the same order as the English ones.

Last edited: