Barcelona and Xavi passing TACTIC 2................ Coming very soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retsinnab69

Reaction score
Hi all FM Fans,

I'm back with the new Barcelona and Xavi passing tactic. After having lots of great feed back and help from the likes of D@ve and few other people i have come up with a new tactic that makes the first two look very weak.

As its a Barcelona tactic i thought to myself thats make it for any team as a plug & play so i did. and here are some of the results.

The team i thought i would do it with is not a high profile club its a non league team little old Luton Town...

With the tactic you get high possesion, goals, lots of ccc's, clean sheets and lots of very high passing. The only thing i haven't been able to do with the Luton save is very high passing.

So here are some of the results and a little taste of what i did in one save with Barcelona too..

I'm off on holiday and will be returning the day FM12 is out i have it pre order and will be playing it for a least half a season before putting the tactic on FM12 ( if all goes well that is )

Thank you for reading

I'm off on holiday and will be returning the day FM12 is out i have it pre order and will be playing it for a least half a season before putting the tactic on FM12 ( if all goes well that is )

Thank you for reading

Really looking forward to this tactic .One thing I am not looking forward to though is thread like this popping up, threads containing no tactic what so ever, only telling us what the user intend to do in the future( in this case trying the tactic in a different game and then upload it)

So, to avoid a floodgate scenario, just open up a new thread ( or tell me to open this one) when you are back from your holiday and upload the tactic at the same time

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.