retsinnab69

Reaction score
Hi all FM players and fans

Since 11.3 has been out i've been working on a new Barcelona tactic but mostly on Xavi passing and i think i have done it. As you can see my the screen shots Xavi is passing like know other player around.

The tactic is 4 3 3 as you can see there is goals in the team Villa and Messi are scoring goals too. I will keep testing the tactic and will post more screen shots when i get them, my next game is At. Madrid cant wait to see what happens.

Any comments just post. tactic will be out once i have done the whole season. Plus i will be trying it with Peterborough too.

Thanks again

Here you go the tactic you been after i can't be arsed testing it anymore. I not getting 100pass every game but you do get them and not just small teams. I've run out of time and i'm getting to many msg about it so please use it and let me know what you think.

V2.1 IS HERE A BIG THANK TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TESTED IT FOR ME, D@VE HAS BEEN A BIG HELP PLAYING WHOLE SEASONS PUTTING SCREENSHOTS UP AND GIVING ME THERE GOOD FEED BACK TOO. THANK YOU MATE. WITH V2.1 YOU GET MORE CCC'S, SHOTS ON TARGET, POSSESSION AND LOTS MORE PASSES AS D@AVE AS SHOWED ON SCREENSHOTS WITH IN THE THREAD. I WOULD LIKE FEED BACK FROM PEOPLE ON WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THE TACTIC AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I COULD DO TO MAKE IT BETTER. I'M WORKING ON A 4231 TACTIC NOW AS D@VE AS PUT IT IN MY HEAD LOL ANYWAY GOOD LUCK GUYS I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THE TACTIC.

Last edited:
The first and probably most popular would be:

How the f did you get Xavi up to 100 passes?

Yep had to get him on loan as most of my full backs got injured
Anton Ferdinand?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Ive been reading a lot on this site and SI with passing and moving and somehow come up with this. its the nuts really is, but he only got 63 passes against At. madrid, so it looks like the smaller teams he can do it.
The first and probably most popular would be:

How the f did you get Xavi up to 100 passes?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Thank you
looks good so far:)

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Hahaha
oh dear. What is this white stuff in my pants? <)

How'd you do it? Please share with the world so we can all try as well since so many people have attempted this and normally come well short.

Im still working on it once i have tweak it about and i am 100% happy with it i will post it on here for all to use. But for now i#m not scoring enough goals and im letting to many in. Hopefully i will have it on here for tomorrow night!
How'd you do it? Please share with the world so we can all try as well since so many people have attempted this and normally come well short.

Have you put something like
xavi - playmaker
passing - short
play through the middle?

When will you upload the tactic? I'm dying to try it.. -drools- <)

Right a bit of an up date......

Xavi passing is between 55 and 100 passes a game. Possession every game as been over 62%, I'm having 20plus shot a game with half of them on target. Messi has 11 in 14 Villa has 9 in 14 but cant get Pedro to do anything yet. Won 10 drew 5 lost none but the 5 draws i was tweaking my tactic. Will keep you up to date........

Amazing! If you can tweek it so they start scoring loads of goals this is the perfect tactic. I had the same problem in that any tactic I made where I could get Xavi and Iniesta to pass a lot (not 100 though) the goals went down, and the tactics where I had Barca scoring 4-5 a game the passing was only around 50 for those center mids.

Right a bit of an up date......

Xavi passing is between 55 and 100 passes a game. Possession every game as been over 62%, I'm having 20plus shot a game with half of them on target. Messi has 11 in 14 Villa has 9 in 14 but cant get Pedro to do anything yet. Won 10 drew 5 lost none but the 5 draws i was tweaking my tactic. Will keep you up to date........

Jonathan Dos Santos over 90 passes holy ****

And then over 100 wtf