Barcelona B players madly overrated?

yaniv297

Reaction score
I know Barcelona probably has the best youth teams and academy in the world, but anyone else things SI maybe went a bit too far?

I mean, Munir, Samper, Rafinha, Kaptoum, Adame Traore, Denis Suarez, Grimaldo, Deulufeo, Halilovic, possibly Dongou as well, all amazingly good with world class potential. Not to mention the likes of Bartra and Sergi Roberto who are really decent.

Sure those players are really talented, but it still seems execsive. If this actually comes true it will actually be a better generation than the Xavi/Iniesta/Messi/Cesc one.

I remember the likes of Tello, Muniesa, Bojan, Cuenca and more being really overhyped because they're Barcelona youngsters, and they ended up quite average.
If you think of it, since Busquets there wasn't a world class Barcelona graduate (maybe Thiago?).

What do you think? are players overhyped because they are from Barcelona?

No. They are given a randomly generated pa within a range. Along with alot of young players from around the globe.

This is as fair as the game can be. Barcelona also have a history of buying young players from other countries and developing them in the B team. Hence the amount of good young talent in there.