panosgeo

Reaction score
Hi guys
So after a very succesfull year with a mid size team i got the proposal from barca.got there and notice that nt only the have some great feeder options clubs like feyenord amd cska but also barcelona b team has also top quality facilities.so i would be interesting from your experience to tell me
1. If you have loaded the adelande championship will benefit your players by sending them loan there.or is better to let them at under19 team.the logic say that a full loaded game period will benefit but have you checked it by experience?
2.and by curiocity does barca first team and b team share the same training facilities?
Looking your replies guys

barcelona b team for me is better than any feeder club thats out there its better to send your young players there to get full games and they come back as world class players and also looking at the club overview on both teams they both have different facilities but are amazing so i would think they are different, for me the trick is buying the best young players and send them over to b team rather than under 19s because the coaches on b team are really good compare to your youth coach