leonitor

Reaction score
Need a new Center Midfielder. I sold Xavi because I thought I needed to adjust my wage budget but I realised after I sold him my wage budget went down and I was fine. But I now need a replacement.
i'm in my second season.

Wait...you did WHAT? oO)

(Pastore, Henrique, wait for Thiago to be good,...)

Marek Hamsik
Milan Badelj
Josip Illicic
Javier Pastore
Ivan Rakitic
Tinga
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsey
Javi Martinez
Thomas Muller
Toni Kroos

Thiago from the second is good enough. I have already used him in my first season and he played well. You could also buy Kevin or Milan Badelj if you want cheap players. If you want to use the 33 mio you could get Paulo Henrique, Nasri, Eden Hazard(he is better as left winger), pastore. I think you can't get fabregas for 33 mio. I once bid 73 mio and I didn't get him

Can't believe what I just read haha. How angry were your players, fan and board?

Go for Aaron Ramsey.

You already have Iniesta, Keita, Mascherno, Sergio Busquets and Thiago which should be enough but if it isn't then try and get Fabregas but I doubt you could for 33M. If you can't get him then go for:

Samir Nasri
Luka Modric
Andrea Poli
Marik Hamsik
Claudio Marchisio

Anyway WHY did you sell Xavi!

How long do you usually keep Xavi. I think I would keep him until 33-35 years depending on his evolution

how much did u sell xavi for a darren fletcher is really good u can get him for 20 mill

You can get Pirlo for around £12million, should fill the gap left by Xavi easily
Hamsik, Modric, Fabregas, Kroos are all similar to Xavi too, their just not Xavi though:p
How much did you sell him for anyway? and who to?

What, you sold Xavi
you don't deserve our help
you should be ashamed
now you just need to sell puyol and messi