Reaction score
It's a lot of money... but Alaba is probably also the best LB wonderkid in the game. luke shaw doesn't seem great in my save. what are your opinions?

If you need the money or feel it could be reinvested elsewhere to improve your squad do it, but if you don't need it, then keep him as he is a very good left back although it is ALOT of money.

2nd season. I also have Diego Contento still on my bench, but he's about 2.5 stars and his stats are obv not close to alaba's. Should I sell Alaba and maybe buy Marcelo?

2nd season. I also have Diego Contento still on my bench, but he's about 2.5 stars and his stats are obv not close to alaba's. Should I sell Alaba and maybe buy Marcelo?

dont think you'll be able to get marcelo unless he's unhappy at madrid.

Unless baines is available as a stop gap before you can buy a regen/wonderkid who's developed a bit more, i'd say keep hold of him

it is a lotta cash though....

Yea... Apparently it would be highest amount Barcelona ever paid, beating out 66m for Ibra lol. I made the transfer, I will play with Contento who is serviceable since every other player on my starting XI is absolutely beastly. Mario Gomez scored 25 and Manduzic scored 18 last season lol. I'll try to pick up Marcelo now, or maybe Shaw who is an upgrade on Contento after all. Too bad i really like Alaba IRL...