Barcelona -- Players to sell/buy

• Thread starter Thread starter angs123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8K

angs123

Reaction score
hi mates, i'm starting a barca save. just wondering who should i buy/sell? any suggestions?
will valdes be reliable? another keeper?
toure/keita -- good?
a backup for RW? who?
any suggestions? thanlks

Valdes should be fine. He is a decent enough keeper. Keep Yaya Toure but sell keita. As for right wing search around and you should find someone good enough.

what formation are you going to play......you have pedro 4 backup....and keita is good backup also

Buy Srna,he can play at every position on the right side.

santone can also play every position on the right, Srna isnt bright green star for rb but Santone is, I would get another left winger

santone can also play every position on the right, Srna isnt bright green star for rb but Santone is, I would get another left winger

But i think that Santon can never compete with Srna,although Santon is one of my favorite players.

Lol, i think you ma be slightly biased.

keeper keep Valdes as numero uno and get Hildebrand as backup! or Kameni, Fiorillio, Remy Riou, Gordon etc
as for RW i would suggest bringing in Thiago Neves from HSV!
a holding DM for backup to Toure (sell Keita) i would suggest Bolzoni (Inter) Mbia, De Jong, Araujo (America Mexico) Omar Esparaza (Chivas) Bayall Sall St ettiene or Fellaini, retrain him to DM as natural.

otherwise check the shortlist attached here <)

Dejong will cost an absolute bomb cus City overpaid for him.

The team you have to start with is just fine it's full of top class player and if you go buying and selling loads you will unsettle your player so try not to buy any one but if you do only buy one or two player at the most you will need a back up left-back and and right-mid

Srna is green on mine at right back

i would not sell anyone and buy zrhikov tht would be it

Buy a youngster called Daniel Aquino... Train him to the LW pos. He's class!! (Only 17 in the start)

Hmm i bought Guardado instead of Zhirkov and about too start the 3rd season, Guardado in my game the best LW. And hes about 5-10miljon cheaper.

p.s. i need some new signings for the 3rd season, need a backup for the LW and RW position and a new backup goalkeeper. Also a WBR and WBL would be nice but not needed.

I won everything with barce and won 30 summink games in the league, ill post screenies of team if ya want

will do later, just gettin in to my celtic game atm

if you need a right winger maybe Maxi Rodriguez minimum fee is £16 million usuallly

Back