Barcelona -- Players to sell/buy

• Thread starter Thread starter angs123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8K
Thiago Neves, Dougals Costa, McGeady, Mark Gonzalez, Dmitry Torbinsky (Lokomotiv Moscow)

gk - Ruffier, Viviano, Kirkland, Ochoa, Ustari, Malafeev, Volkan Demirel, Stijn Stijen! (H)

Adam Johnson of Middlesbrough, cheap enough and a decent back up, great potential.
I bought him when I was Atletico Madrid for £8m i think it was ??? in 2011

ALSO try Toni Kroos of Bayern Munich won a lot of awards for me!

Mate just listen to Raikan, he is the one that keeps finding these little gems, although I'm not saying everyone else is wrong, a lot of the suggestions are great :)

Thiago Neves, Dougals Costa, McGeady, Mark Gonzalez, Dmitry Torbinsky (Lokomotiv Moscow)

gk - Ruffier, Viviano, Kirkland, Ochoa, Ustari, Malafeev, Volkan Demirel, Stijn Stijen! (H)

These are all solid players,but for Barcelona simply not god enough.

These are all solid players,but for Barcelona simply not god enough.
yeah they are as backup as the original post suggested, they are not all 1st team players, except maybe McGeady and Neves, i mentioned the others as they will not ***** and moan too much about not getting 1st team football all the time and are brilliant enough to win a game for you if brought on or started if Messi or Valdes get injured.

trust me there are many other players that i can suggest, but these are the ones that are suitable for what he was looking for! <)

Just started again with Barca and at start of my first Season signed Diego Capel from Sevilla and Asenjo as my bakck up keeper/ future no1, also hoping to sign Azpillicueta as cover at right back during January Window.

Also Retrain Bojan to act as cover for right wing and Henry as Cover for left both will do a good job there and dont take long to adapt to those positions either. Could save you money to strengthen elsewhere.

As for who to sell, I would wait until the summer when you can get bigger money for and better replacements.

sell henry and buy david silva...buy iraola for right back reserve..goalkeeper-i prefer valdes and then later comes Olazabal but Lloris form lyon is great :D

This is what i have always done
sell toure,abidal,henrique,(maybe even henry if you get left winger)
definite buys, veloso and mata
next tansfer window i try to buy mascherano(selling veloso to real madrid for 20-30 mil)
and ive bought milyevski twice and he practically scored everytime i subbed him in .
i talked about chriss22´s V8 player updated version

Just started again with Barca and at start of my first Season signed Diego Capel from Sevilla and Asenjo as my bakck up keeper/ future no1, also hoping to sign Azpillicueta as cover at right back during January Window.

Also Retrain Bojan to act as cover for right wing and Henry as Cover for left both will do a good job there and dont take long to adapt to those positions either. Could save you money to strengthen elsewhere.

As for who to sell, I would wait until the summer when you can get bigger money for and better replacements.

Is Diego Capel really good enough for Barca?

he is good as a backup/1st team player for 1st 3 seasons, then he becomes pretty good! has pretty kak stats too, but performs well!
1st season has release clause of like 12.5 million i think, good buy for teh future.!

Valdes is defo good enough. I won 4 x Champions Leagues with him as my keeper with Barca.
Keita is a good backup & Toure is a good DM yet I sold both of these & replaced them with Federico Fazio with Moussa Sissoko as backup. Much better players for such a high stature club.
Right wing backup for Messi, I have either Saivet, Balotelli or Marquinhos as backup, all good, yet Balotelli is one of best players in the game !!

when your teams like barca or madrid you only want to buy the best

Players Out
Toure 18m
Milito 25m
Henry 18m

Players In
Sissoko 10m
Chillini 13m
Pandev 6m
Lavezzi 2m
Guardino 16m
Taddedi 6m