TheVillan

Reaction score
Hello, I am managing Barcelona, and don't get me wrong, I am dominating the league but now as I have just gone into February, I have won three competitions this year and I am still battling for La Liga, Champions League and have just won the Spanish Cup semi-final. On the 1st February, Puyol was injured for 4 months -.- meaning the deadline had passed before I could make a replacement signing so Muniesa will have to do for centre half, only real transfers are Wayne Rooney and Wesley Sneijder, with a normal Barca squad, however I sold Fabregas, so what do you think I should play, I still have Messi, Villa, Pedro, and I have signed French Winger Greizman (sp).

I want a tactic I can fight on all fronts with, solid in defence and lethal going forward, any ideas?

lol how did you sign rooney and Sneijder can i ask as they would cost a lot of money?

4-2-3-1 Maybe playing Villa as a loan front man

Oops forgot you signed Rooney, what season are you in?

I sold Cesc Fabregas for 40 million as he was poor, I also sold Busquets for 20m, I got a transfer budget of 20 million, plus using monthly installments, so basically Sneijder replaced Fabregas.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I'm in the first season, and yeah @puzzled: I've got Rooney yeah? I don't know what to play, rotate him and Villa as atm, I'm playing with a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, whichever way you put it. Messi is class and I want to get the best out of my players. @Mike: Mmm, Are you playing three centre halfs, if so, would you drop Dani Alves?

Thanks for this guys.

I sold Cesc Fabregas for 40 million as he was poor, I also sold Busquets for 20m, I got a transfer budget of 20 million, plus using monthly installments, so basically Sneijder replaced Fabregas.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I'm in the first season, and yeah @puzzled: I've got Rooney yeah? I don't know what to play, rotate him and Villa as atm, I'm playing with a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, whichever way you put it. Messi is class and I want to get the best out of my players. @Mike: Mmm, Are you playing three centre halfs, if so, would you drop Dani Alves?

Thanks for this guys.

Well I would play a 4-1-3-2 So Villa and Rooney playing together because there to class to keep on rotating them. Messi and Pedro on the wings with Sneijder as an Amc and Xavi being more deffensive!