Barcelona reveal Fabregas talks

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Barcelona say they are in official negotiations with Arsenal to sign Gunners captain Cesc Fabregas.

More...

Surprising news to anyone who's lived in a cave for the last few months

He'll go. No doubt about it.

And Mourinho will still do Barca over XD

We've now rejected a bid from Barca for him. Surprised no new thread has been made.

Im sure eventually Cesc will make his way over to Barca, its been written in the stars for too long.

With him being patient with Arsenal and not winning anything, i think many Arsenal fans wouldn't begrudge him the move.

breaking news!!

arsenal have rejected barcelona offer for cesc fabregas

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

We've now rejected a bid from Barca for him. Surprised no new thread has been made.

haha just seen that ^^

Apparently they are 50M Euros away from eachother in valuation.. maybe it's not as inevitable as we all may think.

29 million quid for fab, are barca taking the ****?

29 million quid for fab, are barca taking the ****?

They think as they brought him into the footballing world that technically they should get him for a knock-down price. Retarded thinking much?

They think as they brought him into the footballing world that technically they should get him for a knock-down price. Retarded thinking much?

I know, but Arsenal have been paying his wages for 7 years. I like Barca, but they are starting to **** me off with stupid statements like the one you mentioned and players like Xavi making comments about Cesc joining him and that he knows it.

Yes. Retarded thinking. Barca played no part in his development. At young age he played champions league final which wouldnot have been possible at Barca and also the playing time he got at Arsenal was very much the reason for the player he is. At barca he would have settled at bench and like many promising stars he might have faded away.

Back