Barcelona reveal Fabregas talks

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 1K
I know, but Arsenal have been paying his wages for 7 years. I like Barca, but they are starting to **** me off with stupid statements like the one you mentioned and players like Xavi making comments about Cesc joining him and that he knows it.

Very much, the most irritating thing is they think they are the model club but to be honest both spanish clubs are classless. They tap players, even their player makes ******* statements saying X player has told me he is interested in joining us, or X player wants to play for us as he wants to win trophies. If english clubs had done this Fifa or Platini would have acted against it.

wenger shouldnt accept less than £50 million. but if he keeps him he must now realise more than ever to take step forwards

not sure why so many people are suprised by barca's actions they are not some perfect side, they are just as cynical as any other side, they just player better football

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

it's been rejected now bbc are trying to unsttle him the *****
how are bbc trying to unsettle him? barca have been doing that for a few seasons. and a rejection isnt th end. barca will come back with another offer

I have a feeling that if Cesc doesn't join Barca this season they may do a similar thing like what happened with the Ronaldo transfer and join next season so everything is agreed upon now, but will take place next summer.

what a boring transfer saga, he'll end up leaving, arsenal rejecting this first offer is just giving you arsenal fans a glimmer of hope. the player himself wants to leave and he'll be gone before the first game of the seasn and 87million euros? cesc is a fine player but is not worth that sum of money, no one is.

Don't like Cesc but he's the best player Arsene has there at Arsenal. Basically they are ****** without him.

Arsenal aren't even considering the offer made, they rejected it out of hand straight away and said they will go into negotiations at all, apparently (according to my brother who works at Arsenal in the PR department) - a few months ago Wenger wrote a personal letter to Barcelona effectively telling them to **** off and stop tapping it up (don't know if it made the news..?). Two more points!
a) Fabregas has already said that whether he goes or not no longer has anything to do with him, just Wenger (which, although suggests he wants to go or would be willing to leave, also suggests he respects his contract and won't push for it.)
b) Barcelona are sososososososososososo dishonest and contradictory - first of all they have spent the last three years talking to MARCA etc. and using their players to tap up and unsettle Cesc and then come out with a statement saying they respect his contract and won't tap up anymore. Then they do it again.. and then again they say that Arsenal must agree and they respect any decision they make but that they won't stop?! One phrase to describe them: "Inglorious Basterds"

no i know that - but talking to any and every spanish newspaper and releasing stuff all over the world that they have already given him a contract and talking to his dad (i.e his agent) is.

This is the worst kept secret in football. He will leave just like Ronaldo did from United to Madrid. Arsenal might as well sort it out with Barca as Fabregas heart is not wanting to be in London anymore. If Arsenal keep rejecting offers for him then he will want to get out even more. The whole subject is getting monotonous now.

ask for 70 million say take it or leave. no fannying about

Arsenal without Cesc, Liverpool without Torres, and Gerrard playing poorly and Man Utd without any improvements to the side will leave Chelsea easy winners for the 2011 premiership title, as well as possibly Tottenham and Man City occupying the top 4 positions.

Arsenal without Cesc, Liverpool without Torres, and Gerrard playing poorly and Man Utd without any improvements to the side will leave Chelsea easy winners for the 2011 premiership title, as well as possibly Tottenham and Man City occupying the top 4 positions.

your jumping the gun a bit to soon arent you?

how have you got to that conclusion. you make a lot of assumptions.

you assume arsenal wont replace
you assume that torres is leaving and gerrard wont find form
you assume united wont sign anyone

Guess they're waiting for him to hand in his transfer request so Arsenal don't have to pay him his 'loyalty bonus'. Then it's haggling over the price.

i can see this being a horrible messy player vs club battle.

I know i'd feel different if I were an Arsenal fan, but the he has paid his dues at arsenal, he loves barcelona, his best friends play there, his idol is their manager and he was born there.. if Arsenal don't allow him to go its pretty harsh, anything over £45 million is good, ever since the Ronaldo transfer, people have gone stupid over transfers.. £30 million + used to be rediculous, now teams are scoffing at that amount for star players.

Back