mamudi

Reaction score
I am looking for a really young striker who is like Aguero or Pato and is likely to improve a lot in the future. I am on my first season.

Fast, good dribbling, technique etc and they know how to score : Finishing composure.
He doesn't have to be very strong in the air or on his feet, also long shots inst a must.
Budget doesn't matter that much although less than 80m

I have Bojan, but his stats and play aren't the best.
I hope you can help me Thanks in advance.

I appreciate the replies but i think some of you guys didn't really understood what kind of striker i wanted. Some of the strikers above are even Target man Likes, i am searching for a striker who is a bit more Poacher or Treq like

Neymar looks good, but he really lacks the Off ball movement finishing and composure, does if he improves a lot on those aspects he would be my perfect candidate. Because he really is fast and skilled.

I appreciate the replies but i think some of you guys didn't really understood what kind of striker i wanted. Some of the strikers above are even Target man Likes, i am searching for a striker who is a bit more Poacher or Treq like

Neymar looks good, but he really lacks the Off ball movement finishing and composure, does if he improves a lot on those aspects he would be my perfect candidate. Because he really is fast and skilled.
then you want kramaric

Kramaric or Neymar are good poacher type forwards,